Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Gozma

Arcane
Crimzon Clover at 66% off. Could probably wait until it gets lower but fuck it.

FTL any good? Might also buy that one.

I liked FTL a lot. Might want to try playing without the extra DLC content at first, that's the version of the game that made it really popular.

Guess I'll finally get Mass Effect. As the age of 'mole has receded I no longer feel like a traitor

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The only one I'm getting right now is Goat Simulator MMO at 50% off.

About this game:

Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true!

Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff.

Disclaimer
Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else.

The description alone makes me wanna buy this thing too.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Steam has gotten faster. Taking the opportunity to add a fuckton of games to my wishlist, a feature I didn't really use properly before.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DayZ was always 29.90, today they bumped the base price to 34.99 and applied a generous discount of 15%

Discounted price = 29.74

:troll:

EDIT:

1128579.jpg

Picked up Jade Empire (beat it a couple times on Xbox), One Way Heroics (thank you Less T_T, looks interesting), and the Lord Trio pack for Warlock II.

And Fallout 3: Ultimate Edition.:pete:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only one I'm getting right now is Goat Simulator MMO at 50% off.

About this game:

Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true!

Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff.

Disclaimer
Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else.

The description alone makes me wanna buy this thing too.
Stop playing the sheep simulator.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Almost half the sale are DLCs - as is the page count is 213 pages. Remove DLCs and it drops down to 114.

"Don't Starve" with the DLC worth it? I'll take a look.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Grabbed Unity of Command plus DLCs for $7.50.

Saw Banner Saga is 50% off, but I'm just not sure I'll like it.

Gozma

Arcane
What do I need to buy if I want to get all the HBS Shadowrun stuff efficiently? I dunno what's overlapping in different listings

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What do I need to buy if I want to get all the HBS Shadowrun stuff efficiently? I dunno what's overlapping in different listings

Shadowrun Returns + Shadowrun: Dragonfall

There isn't actually any overlap.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
At $5 would jump on Long Derp. At $10... meh. Will be in a Humble Bundle within a year.

Ashery

Prophet
Man, could they come up with a shittier UI?

Annoyed that D:OS is only at 20%. Tempted to buy it for full price on GoG just out of spite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom