Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I PLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF THE AOD DEMO IN THE FIRST CITY WHEN IT CAME OUT

THOSE BROS MAYVBR DIDNT MAKE A PERFECT RPG BUT THEY DID SOMETING SPECIAL AND AWRESOMR

Multi-headed Cow

Been really fun talking to my buddy and comparing notes on AoD runs. He was just playing an assassin and the shit was hitting the fan. He thought he knew who was behind it all. He was wrong.
1361355184785370906.GIF

LundB

Mistakes were made.
HATOFUL BOYFRIEND ON SALE FOR JUST 4.99 USD BUY NOW YOU GODLESS SHITHEADS.

BUY.

BUY.

BUY.

:yeah::yeah::yeah:
:incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline::incline:
:desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu:
:happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy::happytrollboy:

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

:dead:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So, Men of War. Which one should i get?

Faces of War is good, brutal missions, unforgiving.
Men of War & Men of War: Red Tide, both fun. Not as brutally difficult, but still hard. Fun missions all and all, except the stealth ones. I just want to destroy things. but you might like it though :) From what I remember the first Men of War you could play in co-op, but in Red Tide you can't.
Men of War: Assault Squad 1 & 2. Both great. Both for singel-player and multi, but I guess the first game is dead now when the second game is out... I mean if you want to play multi against other people. One of my fav-games overall for LAN-purposes. Team up with a buddy and face the AI hordes together.

Avoid Men of War: Condemned Heroes. It's just poor overall, not the same team behind that game as MoW:AS 1&2. Avoid Vietnam as well. Poor game, and personally I don't think semi-modern high rate of fire weapons work that well in Men of War. Just too many bullets flying around,
makes the game way too deadly.

Screenshot of mine from MoW:As with a mod that adds gibs and more or less permanent corpses :)

CD1065C6BF233E08FD14520BAF6F396DD19847E5

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Bought a copy for myself, gifted another copy. I know my hatoful duties :salute:

Scrooge come and look at what you're playing

I got myself some wine to survive this game. May God help us. May God help us all.
HERE EVERYBIRDIE HAVE SOME HATOFUL STORIES OF A SGC_MELTDOWN PERSUASION.

Excerpt said:
From there, it was all instinct. Ryouta's tail fanned downward over her as her legs lifted her up against him, his feet clinging to her hips as he rubbed his cloaca hard in a circular motion against her.
It had started innocently enough. Hiyoko was helping Ryouta preen, having just finished his molt, and the newly grown feathers on the back of his head and neck itched terribly. He couldn't reach those places alone, so Hiyoko had sat on the edge of her bed, motioning Ryouta to sit in front of her, and gone diligently to work removing the crumbling caps of his new feathers.

"That feels wonderful, Hiyoko." Ryouta all but purred, closing his eyes and leaning into her hands.

She smiled. "My hands are good for many things."

Ryouta was blissfully relaxed under her deft primate hands, those opposable thumbs of hers making quick work of the job, and dipping her fingers into a small amount of baby oil every now and then to help protect their new sheen. Hiyoko privately delighted in the contented cooing of her boyfriend; it reminded her much of a cat purring.

[Ryouta] unexpectedly found her lips on top of his beak. This was new territory for him; he wasn't sure about human courtship displays, if this is what that was. "What are you doing?" he asked curiously. He couldn't feel the soft lips on his beak, but as they traveled up to the top of his head, and around to his cheek, he definitely could. It felt rather nice.

"I'm kissing you," she replied. "It's how humans show affection."

Ryouta attempted this by pecking her cheek softly, and chuckled. "I don't think I'll be able to return the favor. I don't want to poke any holes in you."

Hiyoko giggled as well at the thought. "It's okay. I love you just the way you are." She accentuated each word with a kiss. She finally pulled back and looked Ryouta straight in the eye. "Ryouta. I know we are completely different species and aren't in any way compatible..but I want to make love with you. We can figure it out together. I just..need you so much right now."

Ryouta felt dizzy. He never thought...was she really...? He wanted to so much, but.. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you. I could never forgive myself if I did."

She cupped his face in her hands, stroking his cheeks with her thumbs. "I am absolutely sure. My hunter-gatherer instincts are never wrong. You won't hurt me, I promise."

"Okay," Ryouta agreed, relaxing once again into her touch. He reached out a wing to stroke her face with the ends of his primaries, and she leaned into the soft feathers. She patted the bed beside her. "Come join me," she asked, in as much of a sultry voice as she could muster.

It had the desired effect, as Ryouta fluttered lightly onto the bed. Hiyoko turned to face him, opening her legs so Ryouta was nestled between them. Her hands continued as before, trailing down from his cheeks to his neck, chest, and down further, exploring; she left kisses in the wake of her hands, and delighted as she felt the bird shiver with pleasure.

Ryouta moved forward, his chest touching hers. Hiyoko could feel his heart hammering underneath the feathers, and wondered if that was if he was excited, scared, or both. He rubbed his cheek against hers, winding his neck about hers, desperately trying to return the touches. She moaned softly, her hands now running down his folded wings, over his tail..

Ryouta stiffened as her questing fingers found his opening, an undignified squawk of surprise escaping his beak. He leaned on her heavily now, shivering with new sensations as her fingers circled and traced the most private part of him.

"How does that feel?" Hiyoko breathed, enjoying the reaction she got from him. It was indescribably hot, not just by touch, but to be able to cause him such pleasure.

"It..It feels amazing," Ryouta stuttered, eyes squeezed shut as he focused on those fingers. Every touch he had ever felt paled in comparison to this.

"We're only getting started," she whispered to him, removing her fingers from him. He was about to protest, but she had begun to take off her top. He had never seen her naked before, and watched in rapt fascination as her clothes soon formed a pile beside the bed. The two mounds on her chest were weird but fascinating; he found himself drawn to them. He reached out with his wing, catching a red peak on the edge of his wrist joint.

"Oh, Ryouta," Hiyoko breathed, leaning back against her pillow and the cave wall. "Do that again."

Emboldened, he rubbed the rising nub of flesh a little harder, and he loved the harsh moans she made. While one wing was occupied, he dipped his head to the other, rubbing his face against it, even nibbling at it just a little bit. Hiyoko arched into the touch, her voice rising in pitch.

"Ryouta...Ryouta, please..!" She stretched out fully on the bed, and with nowhere to go, Ryouta settled carefully on her stomach. She reached down and spread herself with one hand while she pressed down with the other on Ryouta's rump, and the contact between both of their openings made them gasp and arch.

From there, it was all instinct. Ryouta's tail fanned downward over her as her legs lifted her up against him, his feet clinging to her hips as he rubbed his cloaca hard in a circular motion against her.

"Hiyoko...Hiyoko..!" he moaned desperately, the liquids between them causing a slippery noise between them that neither noticed.

"Rouyta..I'm...Ryouta!!" Hiyoko yelled, her hands suddenly pressing down hard against his lower back, causing the pressure to increase between them even more so, and Hiyoko was lost in orgasm, her legs quivering as she held herself there for as long as possible. Ryouta wasn't too far behind, moaning her name as he spilled himself, their liquids mixing together between them.

At last they settled, breathing harshly, both shaking from the experience. Ryouta loosened his death grip on her hips as Hiyoko pulled him against her, kissing the top of his head and stroking his now rumpled feathers. "That was amazing, Ryouta," she breathed. "Never doubt yourself again."

Ryouta fluffed up a bit in a blush. "You too, Hiyoko. You were wonderful. I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied, sighing in contentment, feeling rather heavy and boneless, not wanting to move..

---

There would be tales of the first experimental cross-species child...but that is another story.

Excerpts said:
"Before Hiyoko could say anything, he began to move up and down against her, rising and falling on his toes in an ordinary dove's courtship dance. She'd seen this many times from a distance as mere flirtation, like blowing a kiss. But he'd never done this directly against her torso"
"Take it," he whispered urgently. "I have to feed you something, Hiyoko-- take it and lick my beak, please--"
"I'm sorry for your sake that I am not a swan, mon amie. Perhaps if I had a phallus like them, I would be more compatible with your charming human anatomy."
She kissed him, gently ruffling his feathers. "It doesn't matter. This was wonderful. We can try it again after we get back from the ballet. Although if you really think it's important... have you ever heard about a human device called a 'strap-on'?"
Hiyoko rearranged the drape of her gown, checking the mirror in their hotel bathroom. "Yuuya, who designed this thing, anyway?"

"I have no idea, mon amie." She could hear his feathers rustling in the next room, where he was adjusting his dinner jacket. "Headquarters sent it along for tonight's mission. They said you're meant to be so beautiful that everyone of interest will automatically assume you're meant to distract attention to me, so they'll follow me like hawks and ignore you. That way, you'll be free to find the drop point and leave behind the data card without anyone the wiser. They said it's hidden in a silver paillette near the shoulder. Have you found it? Do you need help with the fasteners? Can I see?"

"It's not that complicated to put on. It's just that it looks like a cross between a honeymoon nightgown and a costume from 'Swan Lake'."

"Perhaps it's meant to look that way. After all, opening night at the ballet can be nearly as good as a costume ball--" His sentence stopped dead as she emerged with a low, sweeping curtsey, flaring out the long sleeves and half-train. Although the silver lace overdress was fitted and fastened near the waist, most of its front was left open like a peignoir; the short white satin slip beneath it only covered her legs to mid-thigh.

He stared at her, speechless. His beak was actually gaping open, and his wing fell away from his half-fastened bow tie.

"Yuuya," she laughed, "are you actually fanning your tail at me? You never do that!"

He glanced at the mirror behind him, abashed. "Eheheh. How gauche of me. I haven't had an involuntary display like that since middle school. But I beseech you, please do that again and stay down on your knees this time, so the lace stays spread out on the floor."

"Yuuya. I don't know what you're thinking, but you know we're supposed to get to the ballet early tonight."

"The ballet won't start for hours yet, and the ballroom gala won't start until afterwards," he coaxed. "And besides, if you do this, I'll tell you what I'm thinking."

"I was afraid of that," Hiyoko teased him, but swirled into another curtsey anyway. As she kneeled on the floor, he walked around her slowly: two complete circuits of closely admiring the outspread sleeves and train from every angle. His eyes were more intense than usual, but he made no attempt to touch her.

At last, he went to the full-length mirror and pulled it toward them at an angle. "I am thinking, mon amie, that you make a very beautiful fantail. Look."

She looked. From the side, the lace pattern looked like closely overlapping feathers. And now that the sleeves and train were spread out, they really did resemble the outstretched wings and long tail of a silver dove.

He stepped closer now, close enough for her to feel the round shape of his shirt studs through her satin slip. "Yes," Yuuya added softly, his voice warm against her throat, "une belle pigeonne-paonne crouching down in invitation. And it makes me want to dance with you, here and now. Hold me tight, mon amie."

Before Hiyoko could say anything, he began to move up and down against her, rising and falling on his toes in an ordinary dove's courtship dance. She'd seen this many times from a distance as mere flirtation, like blowing a kiss. But he'd never done this directly against her torso, with a layer of satin sliding like sweet white cream between them as he pressed his weight into her skin. When he crooned a low trill in his chest, the vibrations sank deep into her body, drawing a deep fluttering moan from her in response as she clung to him, stroking his plumage. Involuntarily, her thighs spread apart, and as she pulled him closer, the smooth satin licked up against her there too.

He preened her hair and rubbed his beak against her lips, still relentlessly moving up and down in that pulsing dance. For a moment, he wrenched his head down between them to tear the red rose from his boutonniere. He shook it hard, making the petals fly apart, then hurled the stem aside. With his beak, he took a rose petal from her shoulder and shoved it into her mouth. "Take it," he whispered urgently. "I have to feed you something, Hiyoko-- take it and lick my beak, please--"

She licked his beak with frantic obedience. As the hem of her slip rode up, his legs pressed directly against her flesh-- still pulsing, still dancing, and she had no idea what either of them were doing but she had to get his clothes off. She heard a sharp, metallic ping as a shirt stud went flying, and then he was gloriously naked with only his soft, warm feathers against her hands.

"Ah, ma colombe douce," Yuuya gasped, clutching her slip in his feet, and spread his wings out into the air. With one wingbeat, she was flat on her back, but his claws stayed clenched in the satin as he remained balanced above her in mid-air, grinding down into her body.

As his wings carried them both into delirium, she saw them in the mirror. Not Swan Lake, but Leda and the Swan, or some strange version of the Annunciation where a virgin was bodily ravished by a dove. She held his feet to keep him anchored to her, and the force of every wingbeat shuddered through her like an arrow thrumming home.

Afterward, she lay half-curled around him, as he nestled into the curve of her body. "Can we still get to the gala on time?" she asked sleepily. "I think this dress is ruined."

"Mmm. Perhaps. I do not care. Whatever Headquarters was planning, the dress was completely unnecessary. You could show up wearing tar and feathers and you would still be beautiful enough to distract anyone. Or at least me, in any case."

"I think tar and feathers might be in poor taste for 'Swan Lake'. I'll find something to wear. If you act with your usual ludicrous charm, no one will pay any attention to me near the mission drop point anyway."

He murmured sleepily, "I'm sorry for your sake that I am not a swan, mon amie. Perhaps if I had a phallus like them, I would be more compatible with your charming human anatomy."

She kissed him, gently ruffling his feathers. "It doesn't matter. This was wonderful. We can try it again after we get back from the ballet. Although if you really think it's important... have you ever heard about a human device called a 'strap-on'?"

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Thank you for the lovely stories. I have now become convinced that what Torment truly needs is a romanceable pigeon companion.

The original Torment went against the common tropes. Pigeons are "in" these days, by the looks of things.

Make the romancable character a pelican instead.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
HERE EVERYBIRDIE HAVE SOME HATOFUL STORIES OF A SGC_MELTDOWN PERSUASION.
Thank you for the lovely stories. I have now become convinced that what Torment truly needs is a romanceable pigeon companion.
Please have the devs and writers read the story too then, so that they will also see the importance of such a thing. Especially that Torment writer lady who has reviewed something like 50-60 different dildos online, she'd probably be the most open to this truth.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom