Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gothic Universe (G1 + G2 + G3 - 4.99)

Lol at the store artwork, since women in the Gothic series are actually most represented in the form of wenches and whores :lol:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think its wrong because there are no neggros in Gothic.
Gorn is a negro alright.

Pj5pO.jpg

Ninjerk

Arcane
Blade Symphony was kind of fun in the little time I played it. Didn't feel like learning movesets, though.

EDIT: AngryEddy Did I play that with you?

Multi-headed Cow

They're actually a bit faster about moving dosh from Playfire to GMG now, although I haven't gotten any credit in weeks(?) months(?) because the rewards have been absolute garbage lately.
I don't know how it was before, but when I now look at their rewards, it's mostly just a system to make you feel better about your D1P's by giving you back a few cents. As I hardly ever buy anything on release, that's not too interesting for me.
It wasn't quite like that before. They actually did piles of rewards for existing games so you could scoop up a lot over the course of a few weeks. And their D1P bonanzas usually gave $12ish back in rewards, whereas now they give... $1-2.
Anybody wants to split it with me? I keep Dungeons & Coldfire, you keep the other crap. :thumbsup:
I'm too lazy to Paypal to split a bundle, and all I actually want out of that is Wasted Land. If there's anything you're interested in in this pile I'd be happy to do swapsies for Wasted Land though.

AquaNox
AquaNox 2: Revelation
Beat Hazard Ultra
Broken Sword 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Deadly 30
FEZ
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
HOARD
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Codename 47
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Nightsky
Offspring Fling
Oil Rush
One Finger Death Punch
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Skyborn
Solar 2
Soundodger+ and Soundtrack
Splice
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Swords & Soldiers HD
The Cat Lady
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Thief Gold
To the Moon
Two Brothers
Universe Sandbox
Waking Mars

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Still one more Fate to go before I get it (assuming it's all-inclusive like the others).

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Is Chivarly any good? Its five bucks, looks like some kinda of multiplayer Mount and Blade thing.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Is Chivarly any good? Its five bucks, looks like some kinda of multiplayer Mount and Blade thing.

It's like Mount&Blade except more dynamic and action pumped. Suprisingly good voices and fistful of insults.
Taste best especially when you get bored after all these modern shooters.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Alright, got the game now. Will give it a spin during the weekend. Action packed Mount and Blade is precisely what i was looking for anyway. Just something easy that i can use to get my mind off shit.

Bruticis

Whoops, I forgot these yesterday.
Daily Deal
Strike Vector - $11.99 $2.99

Weekend Deals
Trine Enchanted Edition - $14.99 $2.99
Trine 2: Complete Story - $19.99 $3.99
Blade Symphony - $14.99 $3.74
Killing Floor - $19.99 $4.99
Company of Heroes 2 - $39.99 $9.99
Awesomenauts - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $29.99 $7.5
GRID 2 - $29.99 $7.49
PAYDAY 2 - $29.99 $7.49
Don't Starve - $14.99 $5.09
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $19.99 $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $19.99 $3.99

Ninjerk

Arcane
Alright, got the game now. Will give it a spin during the weekend. Action packed Mount and Blade is precisely what i was looking for anyway. Just something easy that i can use to get my mind off shit.
I read about the game maybe a year ago and concluded that if you're playing in multiplayer there's like a few dozen hyperskilled players who will shit on you no matter what, then a pretty big drop to the guys that are "pretty good." Really hardcore pvp community.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Just played for a bit. Coming from Dark Souls the game feels like ghetto indie crap, at least on a technical level. The models and animations just feel kinda silly by comparison. But the gameplay is fast paced enough and the carnage is good fun.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There is no way to buy XCOM Enemy Within separate beyond XCOM Pack? And it don't cut the price if you gon one game already, like GOG do.

Bruticis

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930/

Darklands released on Gaben's Steamy Box

Included in "Classic Adventure Pack" with "BloodNet, Darklands, Dragonsphere, Sword of the Samurai, Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender"
Gaben's slow, yet cunning plot to destroy that evil Turkgreek terrorist organization disguised as a hapless pollock is slowly starting to take shape.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom