Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is Faery: Legends of Avalon any good?
Has anyone played Faery: Legends of Avalon? How bad is it?
I hear it's shovelware, but really, nothing substantial.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
WTF $7 for Colonization Classic? Should be freeware considering they made a Civ 4 version. Good game, and loved the old sound track but 2K is getting desperate with these cash grabs.

Wait a minute, it's those Night Derps people again.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The Civ4 version is not a strict upgrade/remake of the original game.

[still wouldn't buy it though, pre Civ2 strategy games tend to be rough to play]

belated

Augur
Soo, "Of Orcs and Men" worth the price at -75%? Seems a bit action-y, but then again I did manage to play through the entirity of Mars: War Logs...

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Fucking kids, man. 40 euros down the drain

WQ7Iizz.jpg
:negative:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Actually, that bunch of kids games is not that shameful.
Internet Explorer on the other hand...

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
She played only one yesterday for an hour or so, she'll keep at it till its completed. First Princess game didnt work so I should an angry email to somebody, second Princess game(from 2012) worked but it lacks controller support and it has shitty ilogical controls(but the kid didnt mind).
Also fuckers lied with the localization, english got voiced everything while in swedish only the tutorial narrator is voiced, while the dialog and story parts are not. My almost 6 year old cant read that fluent or fast enough yet, so its a bit of shame.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
That's what you get when you allow users to apply tags. I also enjoy the Adventure top 10, which includes Borderlands, DayZ, and Ryse: Son of Rome.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Nah, this is separate from tags. Steam's genre divisions have always been pretty lolwut-worthy, especially RPG and Strategy.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Nah, this is separate from tags. Steam's genre divisions have always been pretty lolwut-worthy, especially RPG and Strategy.

Is is just a coincidence that all the games in Grunker's shot are user-tagged as "Strategy"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom