Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Humppaleka

Cipher
Eh, I think it is that pretty much. Don't play it vanilla though, except for huge nostalgia like me, but with this mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/new-horizons Makes it an awesome, yet flawed, game.

Yes, that is for the game I was talking about. I don't see it on the Steam list, though. I see another Pirates of the Caribbean game that isn't that one, hence my comment. Am I missing it? Or are you making the same mistake I did?
Whoops! Sorry.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
They send keys 20 October so you need to wait 2 weeks when Golden Shower Awards are done and all that circlejerking stop.
Good opportunity to test Long War Mod at least. And save dosh for expansion...

Turjan

Arcane
"There have been too many recent unsuccessful activation attempts from this account".

Lol Gaben. Just because I've actually typed in 20 different keys does not mean they were unsuccessful. Lol.
Oh, that's the problem now? I thought some of the keys might not have been working, so this is interesting.

Drakron

Arcane
AssCreed is also 75% Off ... except Black Flag, the only one I would perhaps consider thats just 33%.

But since no mods exists to remove all that ASS crap its not worth the $20.

Drakron

Arcane
Unity is coming out soon anyway. Notre Dame here I come.

Its likely filled with ASS buildshit thats the main problem I have, instead of being a nice game about assassins we have that retarded convoluted bullshit about precursor race and genetic memory and Templars and that bullshit that gets more generic and dumber as it goes on.

At least Watch.Dogs kinda keep it simple enough, just a series of coincidences and events that lead to the start of the game.

Pirates! with Black Flag engine would been glorious instead Ubi being the faggots they are just did AssCred III without the shitty redskin bullshit and using the only thing in AC III that people actually LIKED, the ship.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
$10 for all that is a steal. There are shit titles in there, but the rest more than make up for that.

EDIT: I open up Steam, get a notification:

You have 5 new items in your inventory.

I check my inventory...

FIVE "20% off Team Indie" coupons.

:nocountryforshitposters::nocountryforshitposters::nocountryforshitposters::nocountryforshitposters::nocountryforshitposters:

Last edited:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is Faery: Legends of Avalon any good?
Has anyone played Faery: Legends of Avalon? How bad is it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom