Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
Great actor, he's also very good in Blood Simple.

---

"Minimum" looks awful and it has microtransactions, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and "retro" is all the rage but:

343A564E93F1A5DF73D535BD95D3E5E7F07CAA45

http://steamcommunity.com/app/214190/screenshots/

I don't even

Last edited:

Martius

Liturgist
If just Devil May Cry 3 on pc was at least decent port... On the other pc version of 4 is great, its just hard to play without controller.

sbb

Learned
Forgive me for revealing myself as a retard but why is Lost Planet 2 not on the sale?

pippin

It was one of the best beat em ups of the arcades, back when capcom was still a serious dev.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
And If I'm not mistaken, Chronicles of Mystara combines the two D&D beat'em-ups, Shadows over Mystara and... the other one that I can't remember the name of.

pippin

And If I'm not mistaken, Chronicles of Mystara combines the two D&D beat'em-ups, Shadows over Mystara and... the other one that I can't remember the name of.

Tower of Doom, says Google.
I wonder if they wil re-release Warriors of the Eternal Sun as well. That would be awesome.

pippin

Does anyone know if this game is actually good Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara ? Can't fully trust the Steam reviews these days.

These were two the best beats em ups in the arcades back then,especially shadow over mystara,not sure it's worth paying for the pc version when you can play them on MAME for free

It's an "enhanced edition", capcom has been doing some of those for their old games, like final fight. But yeah, I'd say they had consoles in mind when they did those re-releases, so if you don't really want to pay for it you could play it on MAME.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I know it's an "enhanced edition",I am just not sure there are enough new features to justify paying for them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom