Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

sbb

Learned
Sexbad got me in there.

Eyeball

Arcane
Talisman is a hell of a lot of fun, and the advantage of the digital edition is that you can play multiplayer with all the expansions activated even if you don't own them, you just can't play as the characters added in those expansions. I did a writeup on it here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-edition-is-a-lot-of-fun-when-it-works.91162/

Space Marine is too repetitive for me to recommend. It's decent, I guess, but I couldn't get myself to play more than halfway through.

Eyeball

Arcane
A digital version of an 80's board game with a DLC season pass. :lol:
An 80ies board game that has had more than a dozen expansions released for its board game version released over the past 15 years, but yeah, it's a ripoff. Base game is still very worthwhile buying for the reasons mentioned above.

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Stick of Truth just got a permanent price decrease to 39.99 to match most of the other outlets now. Should make it easier to swallow when the eventual 75%+ sale comes.

kazgar

Arcane
Stick of Truth just got a permanent price decrease to 39.99 to match most of the other outlets now. Should make it easier to swallow when the eventual 75%+ sale comes.

Not in all regions, bah. (would still wait for that sale price)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Meh, it just hids them in the library, not on the profile, so everyone can still see I've played Secret of the Magic Crystals for 21 hours :hmmm: It's not going to be useful much as this, anyway I am already "hiding" my bundle games by putting them in a "junk" category I made.

haha ofc not bro

kodex_kool_kredits.png

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Well to be honest I've been going through the list and most of it is trash. Only good one there is La Mulana but everyone played it already. Gunhound EX was the only interesting one that I didn't know and seemed somewhat interesting, but it looks like a blander version of Assault Suits Valken.

sbb

Learned
One Way Heroics?

Btw whats with the influx of RPG Maker graphics?

Turjan

Arcane
Btw whats with the influx of RPG Maker graphics?

I take it you didn't invest a dollar on it during the Humble Bundle sale?
Let's see when all the seminal products of RPGCodexers hit the store...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom