Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

big pile of BS

jc316

Novice
dude guys i like your game and all but i cant get any further than the demo because i for one cannot shell out the cash the get the full version of the game and pay for my email service so i removed from my pc.

jc316

Novice
no its not that i was ready to pay to register my game but its the fact that you cant have free email like yahoo.

CP

Liturgist
jc316 said:
no its not that i was ready to pay to register my game but its the fact that you cant have free email like yahoo.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you can't have free email. If you could clarify exactly what your issues are we will be happy to rectify them.

Glad to hear that you liked the demo. If you are ever interested in purchasing the full version of the game and are having trouble with registration we will send you a copy via snail mail.

Thanks.

CP

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
jc316 said:

I had that problem too with my Hotmail address. Just try to find some smaller and less known e-mail service and you should do just fine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom