Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Coyote said:
Buzddl.jpg
What's with the Welsh flag?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
sgc_meltdown said:
I can post worst things than that. I was on the internet when geocities hosted prestigious sites of academia you know and yahoo was the best search engine ever and also there weren't mp3s.
Do post!

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
poocolator said:
Jools said:
It's got a red dragon on it. Rings any bell?
So you think he stuck that on his wall because it had a red dragon on it, as does the Dragon Age: Orgies box art?
Well, let's hope that's the reason. He'd make a shitty posterboy for obese Welshmen.

I am not Welsh but currently live in Wales and I have to say, he'd fit in pretty well, as far as "looks" go. Altho, generically, really obese people around here are usually women, not men. But maybe that's what KWA-1 does to you...

Black

Arcane
So I heard DA2 leaked.
On 360.
Good thing there's no piracy there!

Black

Arcane
Vaarna_Aarne said:
What the fucking shit? Is that how cartoons look like nowadays? Or maybe it's just some "edgy" shit? Back in my days we've had fucking Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Moomins, Foghorn Leghorn and they were amazing.
And now this? What the fuck? Cow and Chicken were already fucking stupid and RANDUM XD but this is a whole new level.
FUCK

Alex

Arcane
I think that probably belongs to Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon", which were released on 2004. I say this solely because I don't think that the depicted scene would escape uncensored in the old cartoons. I liked Ren & Stimpy cartoons as a kid, but the new cartoons I watched all seemed to be "trying too hard".

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Biofans cannot into differing opinions. And comprehension. Again. "

holy fuckin' moly!! u broke the fuckin' code!

BIOFANS = CODEXERS

HOLY FUKKIN' SHIT! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Volourn said:

BIOFANS = CODEXERS

2cfz86d.jpg

Coyote

Arcane
It's funny; I considered for an instant putting "(in b4 Volourn)" after the exact statement he quoted, because it seemed like the sort of thing he'd respond to with "Just lik ethe Codex. R00fles!" Oh well, hindsight's 20/20, I guess.

Sceptic said:
Jaesun said:
Just to clarify, you are the Coyote that is http://rampantgames.com/blog/ correct?
IIRC Rampant Coyote also has an account here, but that's not it.

Correct. He is the baby school coyote, and I am the big league chew.

Clockwork Knight said:
nomask7 said:
If you've ever worked in a kindergarten, you've probably noticed how one child sometimes begins to chant something, such as "all bears are toys, all bears are toys", then other children will join in with him, so that after a while every child in the room is chanting, "all bears are toys, all bears are toys." You might put in, "No they are not. That one in the picture, for example." They would continue, "all bears are toys, all bears are toys."

That really happens, and quite often too. It's also exactly how adults in academia think and behave most of the time.

Re-quoting because this still makes me grin when I see it. I like to imagine nomask's kindergarten classes as looking something like this:

childrenofthenomask.png

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
L0L @ pic

P.S. I've never witnessed ot seen or heard of kindergarten class act like he suggests. The chidlren there must be possessed.

Volourn said:

BIOFANS = CODEXERS

So...it means there is no hope left? The last bastion of rpgs has been conquered by the mouthbreather forces, from the very beginning?

...no, this can't be. It just can't...

The_Future_Refused_to_Change_by_LegacyCrono.jpg

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Alex said:
I think that probably belongs to Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon", which were released on 2004. I say this solely because I don't think that the depicted scene would escape uncensored in the old cartoons. I liked Ren & Stimpy cartoons as a kid, but the new cartoons I watched all seemed to be "trying too hard".
As far as I know, it's from the original cartoon.

Keep in mind, Ren & Stimpy somehow managed to avoid the censors attention until the last episode before cancellation where Ren plucked out the roots of his teeth and then murdered a dude with a paddle (all on-screen).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquQJNk-QtQ

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Yeah, I'll be excited for original Obsidian IP about the same time as they announce Bioware is polishing the game for them. There is undoubtedly some enjoyable writing in Obsidian games but they deliver what can charitably called a 'mess' on too many other fronts, and unfortunately you get this slavish, wide-eyed devotion from a certain group of people who like to excuse their shoddy work. Demand more from Obsidian and we might get more acceptable releases.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I guess they aren't allowed to talk about the Xbox360 leak on the Bioware forums?

Took a quick peek and only saw about 40 pages of Varric the dwarf's chest hair.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom