Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Angthoron

Arcane
Nael said:
Sceptic said:
The Cailan one is hilarioius. The guy DIES less than a fifth of the way into the game, and the entire rest of the plot depends on this. Of course it would be too much to ask for him to be recruitable and romanceable... unless those asking are necrophiles. On Bioboards anything is possible.

That motivational poster has to be tongue-in-cheek. The fact that it's in that format is proof, is it not?

I see you've not followed the link. Alright, fine. Look what you made me do, dig up another shitty motivator by the same author.

loghain_motivational_by_hc_iiix-d30nys3.jpg

Also, http://hc-iiix.deviantart.com/art/L...82516691?q=gallery:Team-Mac-Tir/27078286&qo=3

Nael

Arcane
Angthoron said:
Nael said:
Sceptic said:
The Cailan one is hilarioius. The guy DIES less than a fifth of the way into the game, and the entire rest of the plot depends on this. Of course it would be too much to ask for him to be recruitable and romanceable... unless those asking are necrophiles. On Bioboards anything is possible.

That motivational poster has to be tongue-in-cheek. The fact that it's in that format is proof, is it not?

I see you've not followed the link. Alright, fine. Look what you made me do, dig up another shitty motivator by the same author.

loghain_motivational_by_hc_iiix-d30nys3.jpg

Also, http://hc-iiix.deviantart.com/art/L...82516691?q=gallery:Team-Mac-Tir/27078286&qo=3

Uh.

~HC-IIIX said:
...Surely I can't be the only one who was thinking this while playing Ostagar Parts 1 and 2...XD

Isn't "XD" an emote for a big crazy grin? As in: "Hahaha! Look what I did!"

I really don't think the guy is serious.

Angthoron

Arcane
Jools said:
He actually is. I trolled him on DA and he replied accordingly. :)

~HC-IIIX 2 hours ago
I'm aware of that. I still think it would have been awesome if Cailan survived and you got to recruit him as a party member.

Indeed.

Hmmm, both Deviant Art and Dragon Age share the same acronym. Curious.

Nael

Arcane
Jools said:
He actually is. I trolled him on DA and he replied accordingly. :)

Well holeeeee shit. I stand corrected. It seems every day that Bioware fanboys and girls amaze me with the depths of their depravity.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
It seems she was already an NPC in Origins and she didn't look like a retarded children of elf and grey alien back then.

76313.jpg

Rather normal face for DA standards, used the same body model all the female humans and elves did.

Angthoron

Arcane
Wow, that's actually looking tolerable. Why are they trying to make the game look worse?

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I got beaten to it, but here's the original thingie:

dartbiowhore.jpg

Credits to Sceptic for providing me with a good bait to lure the faggot in.

B-but...Cailan is an incompetent fool. I can understand liking Loghain as he at least manages to be successful at some of his plans, but Cailan pretty much just shows up to die like a bitch.

If it's about his golden armor, I think you can get it on the DLC. Cailan is 100% disposable.

Nael

Arcane
Jools said:
I got beaten to it, but here's the original thingie:

dartbiowhore.jpg

Ok. I have some questions. Feel free to answer them or just leave them here for posterity and evidence of my waning faith in gaming and humanity at large:

1.) How do you guys provoke these people and then relay these hi jinks to us while still maintaining some semblance of sanity and integrity?

2.) What type of person is too dimwitted for a David Gaider storyline?

3.) Is this the Asperger's Syndrome I've heard so much about?

4.) Have Bioware fanboys supplanted Oblivion fanboys as the most dysfunctional fanboys around?

5.) What can I do to stop these people within the confines of international law?

Thank you.

:salute:

:retarded:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Nael said:
4.) Have Bioware fanboys supplanted Oblivion fanboys as the most dysfunctional fanboys around?

Honestly, I think they did. Oblivion fanboys are just LARPfags who want to run around horseback, killing things, while piling up adoring fans, dishes and silverware in their houses to 'roleplay'.

But Bioware fans have become some sort of a completely alien congregation of wankers, who jack off to cheap romance sims and don't see *anything* apart from those masturbation aids. Fuck, at least the first group wants to run around killing stuff, but them? They ask for nothing more than an hour of stupid and ego-stroking conversations that climax with a ludicrously awkward sex scene with characters made of plastic blocks. It's actually pretty scary when I think about their... tastes.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nael said:
1.) How do you guys provoke these people and then relay these hi jinks to us while still maintaining some semblance of sanity and integrity?

I traded my sanity and integrity out for a cheesburger 11 years ago, so I wouldn't know.

Nael said:
2.) What type of person is too dimwitted for a David Gaider storyline?

Well, the average DA user is a 12-18 Kwanzanian attention-whore with a Mac and too much spare time on their hands. This combination of elements should explain a lot, or at least provide a reasonable answer to your question.

Nael said:
3.) Is this the Asperger's Syndrome I've heard so much about?

What do you mean by "this"? The fanboys? Or the trolling?

Nael said:

That's what all the evidence points at...

Nael said:
5.) What can I do to stop these people within the confines of international law?

Stay off DeviantArt. Stay off mySpace. Stay off any site with "bioware" or "dragon age" in the address. Stay away from Canada. Avoid teenagers. If you're one, grow up asap so you won't be stuck with them anymore.

OR

Buy a boat, equip it with some weaponry, and intercept the little fuckers in international waters. Or in Somali waters, and then blame the pirates.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jools said:
For a minute I was hoping Nael was right and I was wrong. I feel... dirty now.

Nael said:
Is this the Asperger's Syndrome I've heard so much about?
Oh god no. I've got an Aspie close friend and he's nothing like this. In fact he's a positively functional being compared to this. Besides there's at least one aspie on here (don't remember if it's public knowledge so I'll keep identity hidden), and while the Aspergers occasionally makes it into the post, is NOTHING like this. Pretty cool poster too. Oh, and definitely intelligent enough to notice when being trolled.

What can I do to stop these people within the confines of international law?
No matter what you do, as long as it is to stop these people, I will willingly testify that we spent the night together playing Hexen over my home network and that you in fact could NOT have been the one doing whatever painful and horrible thing befell them :salute:

Nael

Arcane
Darth Roxor said:
Nael said:

Honestly, I think they did. Oblivion fanboys are just LARPfags who want to run around horseback, killing things, while piling up adoring fans, dishes and silverware in their houses to 'roleplay'.

But Bioware fans have become some sort of a completely alien congregation of wankers, who jack off to cheap romance sims and don't see *anything* apart from those masturbation aids. Fuck, at least the first group wants to run around killing stuff, but them? They ask for nothing more than an hour of stupid and ego-stroking conversations that climax with a ludicrously awkward sex scene with characters made of plastic blocks. It's actually pretty scary when I think about their... tastes.

I agree. One thing that gives me some hope for the industry and hope that it resists the BIOWARE influence was when they unveiled the "sex scene" at E3 (I think) most of the press in attendance burst into laughter. Not nervous giggling, but adults laughing hysterically at such a preposterous and juvenile depiction of romance. I am trying to find a link to the article I read this in, but no luck so far.

Nael

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Nael said:
Is this the Asperger's Syndrome I've heard so much about?
Oh god no. I've got an Aspie close friend and he's nothing like this. In fact he's a positively functional being compared to this. Besides there's at least one aspie on here (don't remember if it's public knowledge so I'll keep identity hidden), and while the Aspergers occasionally makes it into the post, is NOTHING like this. Pretty cool poster too. Oh, and definitely intelligent enough to notice when being trolled.

Thanks. Honestly I didn't mean any offense to anyone with Asperger's. I'm not too hip to mental conditions and I often hear the term bandied about and used in ridicule of people with difficulty socializing. However there has to be some sort of defect that makes people this odd. Maybe I need to get out more.

:salute:

Sceptic said:
Besides there's at least one aspie on here (don't remember if it's public knowledge so I'll keep identity hidden), and while the Aspergers occasionally makes it into the post, is NOTHING like this. Pretty cool poster too. Oh, and definitely intelligent enough to notice when being trolled.

Vaarna Arne?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34#1519434

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
commie said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
DraQ said:
Andyman Messiah said:
What the fuck is wrong with her everything?

Is that her hair growing through her ears?

I believe it is, or she has ears that have a hole that allows hair to pass through.

Another fascinating thing about the choice of armor portrayed is that, not only does it lack covering of Armpits, but also grants a view of sideboob, and would appear to barely cover the nipples to remain functional. I believe the choice of armor was made purely for puerile reasons that when in combat, you get to see some sideboob, as its functionality is complete garbage when breats of that size, unrestrained by a brassiere, would quite freely slip outside the armor, and you would have a new Amazon when they get lopped off.

Id like to think that Bioware is doing the general populace a service by condensing the most depraved and dysfunctional people into one community, and then keeping them shackled to a games console so that the rest of the general population can resume normal lives. Sadly, I do not have enough belief in this hypothesis, and see that they are evil Jews making money off of sad ronery virginal sofa cows.

DraQ

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Oh, and definitely intelligent enough to notice when being trolled.
This part is definitely not the norm even amongst non-aspies. Telling torlling from genuine retardation can be hard even in person these days. The only edge aspies have in this regard is being used to all the difficulties already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom