Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Why the spaces on biodrone? Is that censored on BSN or something?

Yes. I think one of our Codex ninjas reported it here a while ago.

You get ****** when you type biodrone.

That forum is becoming more BEST Korea every day.

Yeah, they censor biodrone on there now.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Deleted post in the refugee thread, saw it via Google cache.
why were you using google cache

wait why is the refugee thread still being used

anyway, do we have a black moderator? I can't think of any defense for "white supremacy", but at least we got the faggots and ze juden covered

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I wonder if : x counts as white supremacism.

:smug:

11866.jpg

Grim Monk

Arcane
From the watch:

I withdrew my funding for Wasteland 2 because of the codex. I don't want to play any game with anything that commemorates that cesspit of white supremacy and homophobia.

Fuckers.

A link, maybe?

The Admiral speaks truth!

LINK: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&client=ubuntu&hs=GnP&channel=fs&biw=1280&bih=883&sclient=psy-ab&q=cache:http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061132943&oq=cache:http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061132943&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=1279l4976l0l5198l7l6l0l0l0l1l194l1020l0.6l6l0&gs_l=serp.3...1279l4976l0l5198l7l6l0l0l0l1l194l1020l0j6l6l0.frgbld.&pbx=1

Second post from :hmmm: the bottom up...
By a user called "darkling".

EDIT:
Someone might want to make a Screenshot of this before the cache is lost...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Oh fuck. I know a Darkling. A bro from the Ultima Dragons. Hope it's not the same guy.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Another war with the Watch?
These things seem to follow the Sioux Wars outline, but never reach the payoff. At first, Watch does something that makes some Codexers unhappy, who then go over there and commit some kind of act that escalates tensions as the Watch recoils in horror of Codexer atrocities that leads to a call for retribution while Codex prepares to march for war... Except the actual war never happens as everyone wanders off due to lack of attention span.

A war over a deleted post?

We have the CB. It expires shortly, but we can still use it with minimal infamy right now.

These things seem to follow the Sioux Wars outline, but never reach the payoff. At first, Watch does something that makes some Codexers unhappy, who then go over there and commit some kind of act that escalates tensions as the Watch recoils in horror of Codexer atrocities that leads to a call for retribution while Codex prepares to march for war... Except the actual war never happens as everyone wanders off due to lack of attention span.

Eh, they've never seemed interested in increasing the hostilities. At least it's a place for us to go when the Codex fails. Kind of like the Bourbon Monarchy and England, I suppose.

A war over a deleted post?

We have the CB. It expires shortly, but we can still use it with minimal infamy right now.
That's not the point. It got deleted. Which means someone found the comment inappropriate or offending. It's hard to get worked up about this if your putative opponent agrees with your take on the post.

Obviously you're not clear on how politics work. We can demand recompense for the insult... if they refuse to pay, then war.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Deleted post in the refugee thread, saw it via Google cache.
why were you using google cache

wait why is the refugee thread still being used

anyway, do we have a black moderator? I can't think of any defense for "white supremacy", but at least we got the faggots and ze juden covered
Well, I googled the refugee thread, and part of that post was in the link description thing. I had to see for myself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom