Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jaesun, Mar 15, 2011.

1. DraQgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

DraQ
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    And this, not his lack of vagina, is why Gabe won't ever be in the center of a shitstorm like the one engulfing Hamburglar Herpler.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  2. Matt with a full stop at the endgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Matt with a full stop at the end
    Parrots:
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    I'm not religious at all, but if I were, I'd be tempted to worship Gaben.

^ Top  
  3. Menckensteingender: ⚧ Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

Menckenstein
    Parrots:
    Gabe has a good sense of humor but let's not turn this place into VSN. TYVM.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  4. DwarvenFoodgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

DwarvenFood
    Parrots:
    Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    That was a hilarious reply by Gabe

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Kraszugender: ⚧ Prophet

Kraszu
    Parrots:

" because at the end of the day you're just going from A to B and getting something for someone." He got a point there, reading shouldn't be optional, quest should require from you the knowledge of what you are doing, or at least make that knowledge help to get better results, but Bethseda carters to everybody so there can be no coherent connection, you have your quest arrow to follow no matter what the story is you follow it to kill or take something or steal something, and then you follow the arrow again to take the reward. Skyrim doesn't even have a description of what the quest is about in quest book because that is an irrelevant information for completing them.

^ Top  
  6. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ Trade Master Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    True. This Woffls guy is weird, it's like he's complaining that Bethesda have addicted him to a type of gameplay that he isn't sure why he even enjoys.
    But if you enjoy the game, can you really complain?

^ Top  
  7. Make America Great Again Clockwork Knightgender: ⚧ Arcane

Clockwork Knight
    Parrots:
    Woffls doesn't realize it yet, but this is also the primary objective in real life

^ Top  
  8. DraQgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

DraQ
    Parrots:
    This is the part where Skyrim's atrocious interface actually works to it's advantage - as long as the quest isn't radiant and includes some directions, it's easier to pay attention than to fumble around, trying to activate the right quest marker. It's also the least painful as it minimizes the time spent in horrid, sanity draining interface screens.

Even if the quest is radiant, it's still better to just look at the map once and then try to find your route in first person.

^ Top  
  9. Make America Great Again racofergender: ⚧ Thread Incliner

racofer
    Parrots:
    This needs to be preserved in here:

"If you are a responsible parent, then the world of MMORPG first person shooters should be something of a foreign language to you. In games like Skyrim, players are teleported to far away lands that are cream filled with demonic spell crafting, violent shirtless blood shed and exposed not only Satanic critters, but bombarded with gay under tones of fecal fornication."

...​

"The spells the player are taught are directly out of The Book of Wiccan and are far more dangerous than anything your child is watching on that Wizards at Waverly Place and Sabrina The Teenage Witch. When a player casts a spell, you will see the hand gesture is that of how homosexuals fling devil DNA juices at each other after a long night of fecal frenzy ass assassinations. This is subliminally teaching your children that they need to go in their rooms, demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session."

...​

SKYRIM LINGO: DOVAHKIIN – Is the supposed citizens of Skyrim, but is a code word that means:
    D – Dirty
    O – Orifice
    V – Violation
    A – Always
    H – Hurts
    K – Keep
    I – Injecting
    I – It
    N – Naiant

...​

"Skyrim Jobs – Skyrimming is a street term the gays use when talking about applying their tongues to the outer rim part of another man’s sewer spout, while that man is being hung upside down. See the gays have weird fetishes and are close to Satan. Satan speaks to them and tells them news ways on how to experience demonic orgasmic sin. Satan has recently taught our fecal fisting bandits that if you hang each other upside down and let the blood rush to the head, the anal dumpster becomes more sensitive to touch and we all know gays wake up and fall asleep just day dreaming about sticking something up their own or someone else’s sewer hole."

Fucking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Top  
  10. Freelance Henchmangender: ⚧ Arcane

Freelance Henchman
    Parrots:
    Project: Eternity
    Not sure if parody

^ Top  
  11. Make America Great Again Azalingender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Azalin
    Parrots:
    :hero:

Suprisingly there don't seem to have an article concerning Mass Effect 3,Dragon Age 2 or Hamburger Helper.Maybe we should sent them an e-mail informing them and wait for the lulz?

Also

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  12. Surf Solargender: ⚧ cannot into womynz

Surf Solar
    Parrots:
    This was posted months ago already racofer. :rpgcodex:

And yeah, the entire site is a parody - funny nonetheless. ;)

^ Top  
  13. Luzurgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Good Sir

Luzur
    Parrots:
    fecal fisting bandits

yes

^ Top  
  14. hoopygender: ⚧ Savant

hoopy
    Parrots:

SEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

(The constant "jokes" about time aren't funny though.)

^ Top  
  15. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ Trade Master Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    So they've branched out to shovelware now? "Tailpipes is tailpipes!"

^ Top  
  16. Wyrmlordgender: ⚧ Self-Ejected

Wyrmlord
    Parrots:

^ Top  
  17. Genma:TheDestroyergender: ⚧ Magister

Genma:TheDestroyer
    Parrots:
  18. Unorus Jancogender: ⚧ Lurker

Unorus Janco
    Parrots:
    Thanks Final Fantasy for introducing RPGs to North America

^ Top  
  19. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ Trade Master Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    See, this is why I disagree with people who think PC gaming was ever dominant in the way consoles are today.

^ Top  
  20. Skittlesgender: ⚧ He ruins the fun.

Skittles
    Parrots:
    Troll.

"There couldn't have been a better game to introduce RPGs...to North America. I mean, look at the artwork on the front of the case."

^ Top  
  21. Make America Great Again Humanity has risen!gender: ⚧ Arcane Patron Repressed Homosexual

Humanity has risen!
    Parrots:
    My life was changed forever when mom bought me a copy of Final Fantasy on NES for my birthday... and ruined probably. It was just about when I started doing judo, and it warped my interests towards this game and this game alone. Probably the turning point of my existence. Today I'm here.

It also took hours of playtime before I learned what "equipping" items was. I thought the first few bosses were impossibly hard too.

^ Top  
  22. Cassidygender: ⚧ Arcane

Cassidy
    Parrots:
    My gaming tastes were partly defined after I gained my first CRPG as a gift shortly after gaining my first PC, when I was 10 years old. The game was Betrayal at Krondor, the first CRPG I played.

I pity those who had Final Faggotry instead.

:M

^ Top  
  23. I'm With Her Vaarna_Aarnegender: ⚧ for prison Notorious Internet Vandal Patron

Vaarna_Aarne
    Parrots:
    MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    The first RPG I ever played was Thunderscape. I never managed to finish it.

^ Top  
  24. Ed123gender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Ed123
    Parrots:
    Serpent in the Staglands Wasteland 2
    First rpg I ever played was Oblivion.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  25. hoopygender: ⚧ Savant

hoopy
    Parrots:
    http://borderhouseblog.com/?p=7966

I have no words.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)