Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'd rather have grog.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Grog.com stands for high-quality, booty-full privateering, each month with bigger and better alcohol.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tumblr_nvfvjqfqFc1qdqlkxo2_1280.gif

tumblr_nvfvjqfqFc1qdqlkxo3_1280.gif

tumblr_nvfvjqfqFc1qdqlkxo1_1280.gif

pippin

It kinda looks better that way... Imagine a Dark Souls themed Metal Slug clone.

Drax

Arcane

Hehe..
In FO3 I liked, for example, after having blown up Megaton, being able to conveniently regain lost karma by giving a fairly meagre amount of water to beggars, instead of having to trudge through several quests to regain it. I was very amused by the fact that, despite it being in the VATS animations, we were unable to use ironsights in real-time – Bethesda are such teases! I enjoyed how we could freely choose to side with the Enclave and do a proper questline for them, or side with the Brotherhood Outcasts and oust the other Brotherhood. I really appreciated that FO3 has an easier-to-digest 58 quests and the vast majority of them have a clearly defined 2 choices and very few ties to each other, whereas FNV has a tiresome 172 quests and they are often sooo confusing with 3-4 choices and loads of ties to each other!

Companions in FO3 are so much more conducive to pure, instant gameplay, able to be easily picked up and get on with without much bothersome conversations let alone quests, whereas in FNV you gotta trudge through quests to get them AND learn about their backstories AND do even more quests to get upgrades for them – gah! I liked how, despite it having been 250+ years since the bombs dropped and 150+ years since people could establish themselves in the area, everyone there is STILL scavenging and not worrying about building troublesome social structure. Finally, I LOVED how Bethesda made an original story with completely new factions etc. (Enclave/Brotherhood) instead of relying on reboots and retcons of the old Fallouts.

Oh, wait…

:hahyou:

Cadmus

Arcane
That shit in the comments is just triggering me.

it's funny but you gotta read it all the way through because you can never tell if it's irony or not. I remember reading exactly these points in some insane comments but meant sincerely

lightbane

Arcane
Usually I wouldn't be the one posting material in this thread, but I believe this time I'll make an exception:

Check the webpage for maximum effect (those with weak retinas better watch out, the horrible color scheme will burn your eyes):
http://yiikrpg.com/

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Usually I wouldn't be the one posting material in this thread, but I believe this time I'll make an exception:

Check the webpage for maximum effect (those with weak retinas better watch out, the horrible color scheme will burn your eyes):
http://yiikrpg.com/

Holy shit this is the most hipster thing I've ever seen.
I'm surprised that there are no Starbucks.

Also, that soundtrack was so bad it gave my ear herpes. That's right, I got fucking ear raped.

Last edited:
Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Everyone in my school does take their notes on a laptop. Either they have something like a Surface and write with a stylus or they TeX the notes as they take them.

Yes.
The problem starts when you have to sketch something precise, but it doesn't bother anybody but engineers so... yeah.
I have disgraphia and always had problems writing at school. Slow and painful.

I've never gave a fuck about it. I write like shit but I can read it anyway so it's okay. I've managed to fail an exam because of it more than once though.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Billionaire Alisher Usmanov’s USM Holdings agreed to invest about $100 million in Russia’s largest online sports company as live-streaming of video game tournaments attracts interest from businesses such as Amazon.com Inc. and Time Warner’s TBS.

Usmanov’s USM will become an investor in Virtus.pro, which organizes tournaments for games such as Counter Strike, Dota 2 and League of Legends, and broadcasts them online. The provider has more than 7.6 million subscribers, and its content received over 1 billion views last year, according to the billionaire’s holding company.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...manov-to-invest-100m-in-russian-e-sports-firm

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I've never gave a fuck about it. I write like shit but I can read it anyway so it's okay. I've managed to fail an exam because of it more than once though.
I almost always couldn't write fast enough to note everything I was supposed to. It improved a bit when I started using mind-mapping but was still a big problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom