Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Tehdagah

Arcane

Worst james and mike monday yet.

Added bonus them getting called out in the comments and mike coming in and (embarassingly) trying to justify themselves.

Cinemassacre said:
Update: Apparently if you press start, there is an anti-venom you can use. Well, in this video I kept comparing the game to Ocarina of Time. In that game, when Link gets an item you are very much aware of it. For example, if Link gets the Hook-Shot, he’ll hold it up above his head and triumphant music will play. They make it very obvious that you acquired an item. Here, in this pile of shit Indiana Jones game, they throw items in an inventory without even notifying you. So why would you assume anything was there? Sigh.. I’m going to go play Ocarina of Time now to cleanse my brain. - Mike https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/635701893780635648
https://youtu.be/tplNwLeeWqU?t=4m51s

:|

AprilsMoon92 said:
I might be wrong but didn't resident evil give you items in your inventory right when you started off without telling you? You can't really blame a game for doing the same things that many other games did at that time (there was a reason games had manuals back then).
Pretty much every game does this.

"Oh noes how I was supposed to know there was a lockpick in RE2's inventory" :negative:

Thane Solus

Arcane
A NEW AGE IS UPON US! An age of retarded corporate shlocks, and age that win 7 becomes the winxp, an age where Microsoft wins the Retardo Race of all big publishers/dev/companies.

Fable Legends PC will be exclusive to the Windows 10 Store
Phil Savage an hour ago
once told us, "We're not trying to say that the only way you'll get games is through the Windows store." Or that Kevin Unangst once told us, "We are not intending to compete with Steam. If anything, we want Steam to be even more successful."

While not confirmed, it suggests that any Microsoft game announced as "coming to Windows 10" will be distributed solely through the Windows 10 Store. That, potentially, could include Rare's Sea of Thieves and the recently announced Halo Wars 2. We'll try to chase down some clarification about what's releasing where.

Since this "games press" might be speculation to grabs clicks, link... to 2 paragraphs articles as usual (pc gamer) ... http://www.pcgamer.com/fable-legends-pc-will-be-exclusive-to-the-windows-10-store/

Next on Microsoft:

Windows 10 will uninstall pirated software (those that thinks that they are pirated anyway) and soon it will require a internet connection to boot lol! (yeah, dont give them ideas :))) )

I guess if all goes to hell in 5-10 years, we can retreat to Ubuntu. I guess Gabe knew something after all with all these Linux stuff.

Astral Rag

Arcane
oh noes I won't be able to play this
free-to-play cooperative action role-playing video game developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Studios for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.

FrankHamilton

Educated
Is it just me or is Assassin's Creed turning into these days' Sonic the Hedgehog? Both franchises that started in videogame land and started leaking its DNA into other media too. And both have horrible insufferable fandoms.

pippin

I'm pretty sure there's an ubisoft executive trying to find a way to force you to use uplay to watch this movie, or using it while you are watching it.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
wxlHJFe.png

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
https://archive.is/mtqKj

Number of fatalities raises questions about safety measures surrounding traditional summer fiestas in which bulls are let loose in Spanish streets

A 66-year-old Spaniard has died after being gored in the chest by a bull in a village festival in the province of Segovia, bringing the number of deaths by gorings in summer street festivities in Spain this year to a dozen.
The man’s death on Sunday, adding to the toll, has raised questions about health and safety measures surrounding the traditional summer fiestas in thousands of Spanish villages in which bulls are let loose in the streets.
The most famous of these events is the San Fermín running of the bulls, held in Pamplona in July, which has garnered a huge international following, with tourists coming from around the world to participate.
But there are more than 15,000 similar events around Spain every year, where participants run in front of groups of bulls or try to get the animal to charge at them before leaping into specially constructed cages.

The Guardian wants to increase safety in what's basically putting yourself in front of 700kg of angry muscles. Every Spaniard will tell you that bull runs are a death threat and only a few should try it but moronic tourists keep flooding these events every year, get rammed and die 11 out of 12 times so The Guardian can "raise questions about safety measures".

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
oh noes I won't be able to play this
I'm probably the biggest fan of original Fable here and I still think it was an accident. Every single other game in the franchise proves it.

Like they don't understand why did people like it back then

Inspectah

Savant
I'm probably the biggest fan of original Fable here and I still think it was an accident. Every single other game in the franchise proves it.

Like they don't understand why did people like it back then
Even back then Fable was considered a disappointment, no?
At least I remember raging because only half the shit that was promised was actually in the game

Caim

Arcane
Even back then Fable was considered a disappointment, no?
At least I remember raging because only half the shit that was promised was actually in the game
I went into Fable knowing 0% about the hype that was put into it.

It was... well, not terrible, but I wasn't blown away either. Mainly annoyed by how the aging mechanic worked, and I realized that all those extra XP potions should be saved until you go to the arena a second time.

Cromwell

Arcane
I hated the game after realiizing they stole the whole bossfight from ocarina of time. Its more or less the same fight with the same mechanics just different characters.

Black_Willow

Arcane
https://archive.is/mtqKj

The Guardian wants to increase safety in what's basically putting yourself in front of 700kg of angry muscles. Every Spaniard will tell you that bull runs are a death threat and only a few should try it but moronic tourists keep flooding these events every year, get rammed and die 11 out of 12 times so The Guardian can "raise questions about safety measures".

but but but

MUH CONSENTING ADULTS!!11

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom