Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/601744387601739777/photo/1

CFnTVN6VAAEBu-U.jpg:large

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
People who explain jokes should be hung, drawn and quartered.
People who do not get jokes and sees you like a lunatic for laughing at something they don't find funny are worse. Today I had to explain an American Pie 1 reference.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
People who explain jokes should be hung, drawn and quartered.
People who do not get jokes and look at you like a lunatic for laughing at something they don't find funny are worse. Today I had to explain an American Pie 1 reference.
sAOrj6Q.jpg
This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended lols and the gutters are full of lulz and when the laughter finally dies down, all the vermin will pause. The accumulated boredom of all their puns and memes will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "EXPLAIN!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my evdk or President Truman. Decent men who believed in not explaining the joke. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything funny to say.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Shows everyone how much I know (and care) about Bioware.

And if either of them wants more beer, wring it out that guy's beard.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
But does it really? Five years ago, when it turned 15, IGN's story said that it was founded in February: http://www.ign.com/articles/2010/01/22/ign-presents-the-history-of-bioware?page=1

The IGN article doesn't seem to mention February explicitly though? It simply says "just weeks away". Technically, 16 weeks fits the description too. :M

EDIT: Nevermind, found it: http://www.ign.com/companies/bioware

Founded by Dr. Greg Zeschuk and Dr. Ray Muzyka on February 1, 1995, BioWare's first big commercial release was 1996's Shattered Steel. The company followed up with bestsellers like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights andStar Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Mute if you cannot stand Jim Sterling, I couldn't find any other footage of this gem on YouTube

:what:

This Amnesia killer is now available on Steam Early Access and it can be yours for the low price of €15.

flqjm94ovb.png

That recommended CPU :lol:

Last edited:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom