Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No one steals our chicks... and lives.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
F38E14E6AB4AA50FB8AB8AE8F9548C3CA217CC0A

Dammit, why wasn't DNF like that? :(

Caim

Arcane
Question are on the following games:

- WoW (and they spell Worgen wrong)
- Oblivion
- Baldur's Gate
- Fallout (series, including Fallout of a moving vehicle)
- Diablo
- Final Fantasy (pre-7)
- Dragon Age: Origins
- KotOR 2
- Witcher (series)
- Final Fantasy 7
- Kingdom Hearts
- Chrono Trigger
- Grandia
- Persona 4
- Mass Effect
- Lord British
- Various
- Kingdoms of Amalur
- Skyrim (trick question!)
- Dark Souls

I didn't know the Diablo and the Grandia questions because I never played those games. 18/20.

Planescape: Torment appeared as a single wrong answer, and Ultima only appeared in the Lord British question.

darthaegis

Cipher
Question are on the following games:

- WoW (and they spell Worgen wrong)
- Oblivion
- Baldur's Gate
- Fallout (series, including Fallout of a moving vehicle)
- Diablo
- Final Fantasy (pre-7)
- Dragon Age: Origins
- KotOR 2
- Witcher (series)
- Final Fantasy 7
- Kingdom Hearts
- Chrono Trigger
- Grandia
- Persona 4
- Mass Effect
- Lord British
- Various
- Kingdoms of Amalur
- Skyrim (trick question!)
- Dark Souls

I didn't know the Diablo and the Grandia questions because I never played those games. 18/20.

Planescape: Torment appeared as a single wrong answer, and Ultima only appeared in the Lord British question.
I got 13/20, got all the jRPG questions wrong + a few misclicks.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ng-cheaters-who-publicly-apologise-on-youtube

H1Z1 dev unbanning cheaters who publicly apologise on YouTube
"I want to make sure it's clear there are consequences for cheating."

H1Z1 developer Daybreak Game Company's president John Smedley has found an interesting approach to the cheating problem. Over the last few days the developer hasbanned somewhere in the neighborhood of 25K players for cheating, leading many pleading to be reinstated. Smedley has agreed to let certain reformed cheaters back in the game under one condition: They publicly apologise on YouTube.

✔@j_smedley
Dear Cheaters who got banned. Many of you are emailing me, apologizing and admitting it. Thank you. However.. You're doing it wrong

✔@j_smedley
If you want us to even consider your apology a public YouTube apology is necessary. No personal information please. Email me the link

✔@j_smedley

And I will tweet it.​

Further rules: The apologies have to be listed as public and not marked private. Smedley also said the apologies should be addressed to fellow players rather than the developer. "Although you hurt our business this is about them not us," the developer tweeted.

Right now Smedley has three H1Z1 cheater apologies on his Twitter, should you want to check out his own brand of public humiliation-based justice.

"So far we've unbanned three people out of 30k we've now banned. One of which is probably about to get re-banned for taking his video private," Smedley added on Reddit.

"I want to make sure it's clear there are consequences for cheating. You don't just get to make a video and get unbanned. This is a very limited time thing to try and raise awareness of what's actually going on. You may say 'hey there clearly aren't consequences if you are unbanning people'. Let's get back to the part where I said we've unbanned three people. If these videos go far and wide and it elevates the importance of getting rid of the cheaters in PC gaming, I feel it's an excellent trade."

Smedley noted that this YouTuber apology offer will expire at noon PST, by which point he expect about four or five folks will get reinstated.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's amusing enough that I watched it a second time. :)

(Had already been posted in the Carmageddon thread.)

thesoup

Arcane
Should add them in the MGS torture scene to see how it fits.
Nice that sexbad? is now a streamwhore.:incline:

(did you find us a shitty coop game yet?)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom