Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Are you implying that Skyrim, as the debut game chosen for this new and amazing business model, didn't have a rigorous beta testing period, good sir?

Astral Rag

Arcane
Game developers on Apple Watch: smartwatches are all about context
0a729826-3f8f-44b5-9900-fe25ace25baf-620x372.jpeg

The initial WatchKit SDK is a little limited, particularly when you look at it from a game development point of view. Some things you take for granted when developing games, like moving sprites around the screen, aren’t fully supported yet

:lol:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.konami.co.jp/zaimu/2015/0427/en_aa7e9c.pdf

Notice on Delisting American Depositary Shares
from New York Stock Exchange Became Effective
KONAMI CORPORATION (the “Company”) hereby announces that the voluntary delisting of its American
Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) from the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) became effective prior to the
opening of trading on April 24, 2015 (Eastern Time in the U.S.) as scheduled, following the filing, on April 13,
2015, of a Form 25 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) for delisting from the
NYSE and deregistration with the SEC as announced on April 1, 2015. In addition, the Company has filed a
Form 15F with the SEC on April 24, 2015 to terminate its rep

Konami fucked?

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
And what does that mean in proper christian?
You can't buy and sell shares of Konami at the New York Stock exchange. Basically, any public company worth anything that has dealings in the US is there.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
And what does that mean in proper christian?
You can't buy and sell shares of Konami at the New York Stock exchange. Basically, any public company worth anything that has dealings in the US is there.

Those weren't "real" shares but American depositary receipts. From what I take, level II ones. I think it just wasn't worth it for Konami. They had to fulfill the whole paperwork for US listings, which is a lot, and the average daily trade was 2,616 (at 18$/pc).

vonAchdorf

Arcane

I think their SEC filing confirms my assumptions: They state that the US trade was only 0.30% of their worldwide daily trading volume (97% in Japan, 2.x% in London). That's just not worth it with all the strict and costly paperwork the SEC requires from listed companies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom