Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tumblr_nmnhjooEGC1sfydh6o1_1280.jpg

A horse of course

I want an anus_pounder pillow to hold close to me at night to convince me everything is alright and my taste in video games isn't shit.
Does it come with a fist?

No it comes with a useless cunt who joins your ME3 co-op team and then spends the whole match DELIBERATELY doing nothing and then going "lol I wasn't doing anything that whole match".

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I want an anus_pounder pillow to hold close to me at night to convince me everything is alright and my taste in video games isn't shit.

No it comes with a useless cunt who joins your ME3 co-op team and then spends the whole match DELIBERATELY doing nothing and then going "lol I wasn't doing anything that whole match".
That might be true, but on the other hand you're also to blame for making the critical error of playing Mass Effect 3.

thesoup

Arcane

In other words, it makes Ed butthurt for years to come. Definitely a good purchase.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Shocking news: People are learnig animals?
Fewer UK consumers are pre-ordering video games, MCV can reveal.
20 per cent of UK gamers say they are either pre-ordering fewer titles, or have stopped pre-ordering altogether.
This comes from a survey conducted by Ipsos Media’s GameTrack project on behalf of MCV.
Nine per cent of those surveyed said they had cut back on the number of pre-orders over the last 12 months, while 11 per cent said they had not pre-ordered anything despite doing so in the past.
The data also revealed that the UK is the No.1 territory across Europe for pre-orders (23 per cent of gamers say they pre-ordered a title in the last year), but it is also seeing the sharpest decline.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Hey, there's a video on how to make money from video games!

*watches video*

Every single video game goes through a slew of testing to iron out the bugs and flaws in preparation of its final release.

:nocountryforshitposters::notsureifserious: :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom