Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Astral Rag

Arcane
4577505_3_5ed7_cheese_535837813e91d346a052a8130ce7366d.png

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/71767-instadoom-screw-nofilter-rc1/
:flamesaw: :flamesaw: :flamesaw:

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Saw two tourists in the middle of the city with one at a crossing, almost hit in the head with the fucking thing, and they got pissy when I knocked it away from me.

pippin

In my country those things cost like 20 bucks, no fucking joke. You're paying 20 bucks for a glorified broom stick.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
While this originates from the GamerGate thingie (the Law&Order SVU episode, to be exact) it's funny enough to stand on its own:

NAME THE GAMES!

h9C6A0000

Caim

Arcane
While this originates from the GamerGate thingie (the Law&Order SVU episode, to be exact) it's funny enough to stand on its own:

NAME THE GAMES!

h9C6A0000
Fallout 3 (or New Vegas with different colors)
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield 3 (or maybe 4, not sure)
Doom
Deus Ex
Garry's Mod
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I vaguely remember reading about it during it's PS3 release, it's about the console wars, except the consoles are kawaii schoolgirls or something.

EDIT:

The game takes place in the world of Gamindustri (ゲイムギョウ界 Geimugyō-kai?, a pun on ゲーム業界 Gēmu gyōkai, "game industry"), which is divided into four regions: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. Each region is completely different from the others, and has a Basilicom where the citizens worship their country's goddess, also known as the Console Patron Units, or simply CPU.

workaholics_top_gun.jpg

Caim

Arcane
One thing I need to know about that game before deciding on purchase: Does it contain a moe girl expy of Gaben on the PC side of things?

Luzur

Good Sir
Yeah, not to be an asshole, but I had the same impression. "Our life is hell, everything is going wrong, can't get a stable job... better have a 5th child then!"

Seriously, even with a stable job raising 5 kids would be a financial suicide. And if you're having so much trouble finding a job with your skillset, you might want to consider learning some new stuff.

Back in the day it was perfectly possible to live in a wooden hut in the woods with a wife and 15 kids, nowadays even two kids are a major economical drain and which the parents can barely handle.

Geez.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom