Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
i do like how there's a subtle homophobic tone on that title

Perhaps his boyfriend broke his butt when he told him he was gay?

Redlands

Arcane
i do like how there's a subtle homophobic tone on that title

In the article, she (I presume it's a she, because it's the Guardian and it might as well be) she also mentions "confronting" him after she learns that his father's angry at the fact that he likes men. I'd bet if that happened in her real life she'd get all angry and pissy and probably write an article about how men lead you on even when they're gay. OTOH LOL SHE GOT FRIENDZONED BY A GAME!

Redlands

Arcane
It's the whole fucking gang. It's like they can't enjoy a game for it's own sake; they need a cultural curator to tell them what are the cool games to like. And even then, they have to come up with some post-hoc rationalization for why they supposedly enjoyed it, because someone like Jon Blow could never recommend purely because it's fun. The same thing happened with Starseed Pilgrim and Michael Brough's games, and arguably Candy Box, although that one was blowing up independently of Blow (but I doubt there would have been as much literary masturbation devoted to it without his endorsment).

I don't know much about his games, but I wasn't impressed with Michael Brough when I met him ages ago. I feel sorry for his wife.

Caim

Arcane
Lads, we've entered a new age of C&C.

HYpknGg.png

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jan/14/boyfriend-dragon-age-inquisition-gay
Going through the article I had almost hoped that she didn't get back with Iron Bull in time.

If your leave Dorian and Iron Bull alone they eventually hook up together. That would have generated so much butthurt from this person it would have been magnificent.

Caim

Arcane
Going through the article I had almost hoped that she didn't get back with Iron Bull in time.

If your leave Dorian and Iron Bull alone they eventually hook up together. That would have generated so much butthurt from this person it would have been magnificent.
Going back to this post though, if she played a female elf instead of a female dwarf and went for Henry Rollins' take on Nosferatu we would have attained topkek.

He always dumps you at the end of the game for reasons, and combined with Dorian drinking the Red Bull everything would have been perfect.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Silly Caim. Men have no say in whether or not they are in a relationship. Have you learned nothing from your benevolent SJW overlords?

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
He just claimed to be gay because he didn't want to be in a relationship with her. There is no word in Dragon Age for friendzoned.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
New video game players are shocked at this ? I spent my early video game carreer being friendzoned. How about that, eh ?

And yes, Zelda, and yes, Peach, I have not forgiven you for undermining my trust in women for years.

A horse of course

bwahahaha Bioware's gotten so gay their games cuck you, that's amazing

Isabella cucks you in DA2.

I must have found the most retarded thing ever.

https://archive.today/dBXnT

PC Master Race phrase is banned from NeoGaf.

Yeah I saw that last night. NeoGAF is an absolute wreck of SJW hugbox culture, which is funny if you compare it to the early days of posting ex-gf revenge photos :lol:

Pick a day at random and look at page 1 of the gaming subforum and there's a pretty high chance that at least 4-6 of the threads are about racism/microaggression/muh soggy knee/homophobia etc.

edit: speaking of which, this is probably SJW thread material, considering the background to it

Last edited by a moderator:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I didn't realize neogaf started the thread over this piece of news.
http://www.pcgamer.com/lets-stop-calling-ourselves-the-pc-master-race/

We are not memes
I obviously realize that no one is actually saying that PC gamers are the preferred people of Hitler. That’s absurd, and it’s supposed to be absurd. It’s a joke. It just isn’t a joke worth keeping around at the expense of making people uncomfortable about the hobby we're supposed to be promoting—and, selfishly, I’d rather not look like a tasteless jackass. I’d be mortified if my friends and family thought I were part of something called the “PC Master Race.” They don’t get the context, and even if I explained it to them, a half-forgotten seven-year-old internet joke doesn’t expunge the historical meaning from the phrase, which refers to the Aryan race, which is a term still used by people with swastika tattoos. I think I’ll go ahead and distance myself from the Aryan Brotherhood, if you don’t mind.

Last edited:

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
I didn't realize neogaf started the thread over this piece of news.

I told my Jewish friend that I was a member of the PC master race.

He said, "I prefer consoles."

I smiled politely and nodded. Then I cracked his head open with a beer bottle, stripped his clothing off, and nailed a golden star to his chest; then I threw him off my balcony and vomited the contents of my stomach (Mostly bacon and sausage) below onto him.

Fucking console untermensch.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
I like to play Victoria, Civ, Starcraft, Planescape etc on my PC.

I like to play TES, Saints Row, GTA etc on a console.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom