Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
lol a pal sent this to me and I fell for it

damn :lol:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
butthurt.jpg

:butthurt:

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I still don't get why people would want to buy a game that's actually incomplete, when they can a better deal by using the HD mod.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I don't have enough time to play all those campaigns Zaxx. I want a bit of HOMM 3. Not a marathon. I have other games to play. I might as well get the most modern looking version.

Steamtards in a nutshell: I don't want to actually play games, I just want to throw my money away.

You know... i will ignore the lack of expansions issue for a moment.
Heroes III was a great classic and a very good game like 16 years ago.
By today's standards, it's quite shallow and gets old after an hour of gameplay.
It's just not very deep and i found myself bored hording monsters every new week. Because that's what the "end-game" content of the map is all about... hording more and more monsters... amazing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Today's standards, man. They're a high mountain to climb.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
That steam thread starter is Steam Lv 0 and has set his profile to Private.
He could be a corporate plant.

DramaticPopcorn

When your profile is private, your steam level is displayed as 0.

HE COULD BE LEVEL 999 FOR ALL WE KNOW

:hero:

There's a bunch of BRs there, too. Força, macacada! Taca-lhe pau nesses gringo! :ehue:

-

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=354610327

Fight the battle you already won, but never remember. It is you up against 1000 other sperm fighters. Can you beat off your competition and come first?

Can't wait for Steam? Experience the release now: Spermination [secure.bmtmicro.com]

Steam keys will be provided, for free, to existing owners elsewhere once Spermination makes it to Steam!

Prepare your load with lasers, ion torpedos & heavy armor to withstand the onslaught. Only the toughest will survive to the egg. Even if you don't survive, find & earn deposits for your Sperm Bank to purchase new equipment. If you win, what will your baby look like? Your bundle of joy will be gestated as a trophy.

Each uterus is procedurally generated & populated with defenses. The deeper you go, the harder it gets!

Game also supports the Oculus Rift, so you can experience the majestic violence first hand!

This is the craziest sperm racing shooter ever devised. Give it a shot!

Trailer music by Incompetech.com

F8E3705FC3FD3744EEC84D6348DB164A06D6AD46

D4F1A0381D18BDB5EE01BFABB309AB47E3D02D66

FCFCD43BCE7F8996439936125D74C355DD2AAEFA

637x358.resizedimage

:prosper::prosper::prosper:
:prosper::mrfussy::prosper:
:prosper::prosper::prosper:

Last edited:

pippin

I would be surprised if the #1 spot wasn't occupied by a hikikomori.
Edit: well, this person plays Earth games, so there's that.

Caim

Arcane
Come on GW, stop handing your licence to people who make microtransaction-based drivel and have people who put some actual effort into their stuff make games, such as a Space Marine team, the DoW folks and the Eternal Crusade people. And why's this game three times more expensive on Steam than it is on mobile platforms?

Also, what currency is that p? Does it stand for Potato? Because that's a lot of Potato for in-game currency.

Angthoron

Arcane
So how does this work in a singleplayer game? What's going to prevent things like memory editing?

"I'd like to report a bug, I'm poking the screen and nothing is happening!"

Apparently it's a clone of another game (Army of Darkness) with 300's sound files pasted on top. And the enemies are skeletons, not zombies. I think I'm gonna install and play this monstrosity before it's deleted :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom