Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

78406.jpg

(This game was made for the PewDiePie Jam... Not much more than 72 hours have been spent developing it)

W, S, A, D and Left Click to fire.

Press 1 and 2 to switch weapons.

Super Wolfenstein 3D is a loving reimagining of the classic Wolfenstein 3D game by ID Software, but with the big difference of it having realistic physics.

If the state of the art physics of the original game wasn't enough physics for you, then this is the reimagining of Wolfenstein 3D that you've been waiting for!

All the glitches! All the Nazis! All the physics!

This game was made for the Indies VS PewDiePie jam. The main downloadable is a slightly updated build with a lot of gameplay kinks smoothed out. It's a LOT more fun now (though the final baddie can't have his guns disarmed).

This game was made by Free Lives. We develop the game "Broforce" most days.

Sweet video clip of the game in action: http://gfycat.com/MixedSpotlessBluefish

http://gamejolt.com/games/shooter/super-wolfenstein-hd-now-with-realistic-physics/39194/

I suddenly feel a disturbing void in my life that can only be filled by shooting nazis point blank in the face while they struggle on the floor unable to stand up. Why is this not a thing?

Also discovering that, after throwing knives into my enemy's face, I could beat the knife out of their face with my shovel in order to pick it up and reuse it was quite entertaining.

10/10 worth every penny.

Luzur

Good Sir
http://blamethe1st.blogspot.com/
"I recognize no sovereign but God. No king but Jesus. No princess but Celestia."
:prosper:
No wait, let me rephrase that
:prosper::prosper::prosper:

And I thought that MLP fandom consisted entirely of SJWs

I'm a Libertarian. Christian. Brony. I believe in Life, Liberty, and Ponies!

I recognize no sovereign but God. No king but Jesus. No princess but Celestia.

I'm Anti-State. Anti-War. Pro-Market. Pro-Christian. And Pro-Pony.

I'm a graduate in English, and a minor in journalism.

This blog contains my opinions on news, politics, and life in general.

As an American citizen, I'm entitled to my First Amendment rights, and I'm not afraid to use them.

Don’t like my opinion? Don’t blame me. Blame the 1st!

:kwafuckyeah:

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
My son Eliot was born in 2004 — the year of Half-Life 2, Doom 3, and the launch of the Nintendo DS. By the time he was born, video games were a $26B industry.
I love games, and I genuinely wanted Eliot to love and appreciate them too. So, here was my experiment:

What happens when a 21st-century kid plays through video game history in chronological order?
https://medium.com/message/playing-with-my-son-e5226ff0a7c3

Soilent Green

Educated
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Probably the same thing that happens with my son: "That's old! I don't play/watch/listen to something from before I was born! That's crap!"
ME: [tears in my eyes] "Someday, my child, your own son will tell you that everything (older than he) is shit old stuff sucks!"

He is kinda right, you know. Most old stuff sucks. The catch is teaching him most current and future stuff sucks as well.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
And that there is more old stuff, so there is more stuff that doesn't suck in the old stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom