Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Tell us more about Russian VNs, Grimwulf

On second thought. You know what, you brought it on yourself! That will teach you to ask me about russian shit.

This is Валет Плетей. Not translated, hopefully never will. Video novel / Life Sim / RPG / sandbox with no endgoal. All-time favourite on russian anonymous boards.

Fuck. Can't find a single safe for work screen. Well, here's one, more or less:

77615d588a7276b56e08e7c394128ce2.png

In this game you play as slave master. You can buy, train, sell, rape, kill, torture, develop and do all kind of crazy shit with slaves. Be it 80-year old granny or 12-year old boys.

8c5f85ff6648a46de14e7fd2dbfc223c.png

Never played it, believe it or not. The title of the game, however, is on the first page of russian 4chan at almost any time. Reading people stories about playing this game tells a lot about dat fkn country.

Don't even ask me to translate what are the "stats" of that slave-boy on screenshot.

There's definitely a translated version, it's been posted on /v/

edit: nvm

Tehdagah

Arcane
Sounds like LP material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Translating random comment from Валет Плетей:

Random User: Hey, wtf! My slave girl has fallen in coma! I've only hit her with a whip a couple of times. I've tried to do reanimation surgery three times on her, I even gave her FOOD! She is even barely fuckable right now. Just laying there motionless, like a tree stump.
Game Developer: Just get rid of her.

You won't believe the amount of possible BUILDS in this game. If there is any other russian speaking guy on Codex, I would probably read a LP too. Can't do it myself tho.

Edit: But the "best" part of these series (yeah, the game has sequels and prequels) is watching fucking kids play it on youtube. How they talk about prices on "pedophile markets" and complain that selling slave-kids on meat is much more prophitable than selling them as sex slaves. I shit you not.

No, it's not a girl. This is a russian kid.

5:53

:dead:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Well, there is Blood remake in F:NV, more surprising that nobody made F1/F2 in this garbage engine. Propably similiar reason why nobody remade Morrowi....ohwait

Sam Ecorners

Arcane
Patron
it's actually a good article with legit arguments that doesn't push the whole cinematic bullshit

Just read last paragraph:
To conclude, let's be clear here - this piece isn't about giving a free pass to poorly optimised titles (though it may help to get better results from them if all other options fail) and we have serious issues with the 'cinematic' gaming argument occasionally rolled out by developer and publishers. It may make sense to run at 30fps on a fixed console platform, but the whole point of PC gaming is that the ability to define the experience rests with the player, based on how he or she wants to play, based on the kit available. The notion of placing arbitrary software limits on a platform where scalability is its key asset makes absolutely no sense to us, and it's no mistake that this argument usually rolls out in tandem with poorly performing software. Instead, think of this as an additional, occasionally invaluable addition to your PC toolbox - an option used by console developers - and often for good reason.

Koschey

Arcane
Yeah, the usual suspects for crap lists are missing. If you go into it knowing it only contains RPGs starting from the late 90s, the most glaring omissions would be Wizardry 8 and the Gothic series.

I like how they link only to the orginal Baldur's Gate release on GOG and merely mention the Enhanced Edition, though. :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom