Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Farage

Arcane
Patron
That chick just listed codex's favorite games fap material and you guys still hate her? Why?

Tytus

Arcane
That chick just listed codex's favorite games fap material and you guys still hate her? Why?

My history of disliking her is actually longer than watching this video she posted.

She basically is regarded as some super awesome ideal of a geek girl in the mainstream "nerd" culture without actually doing anything of value.

She played in Doctor's Horrible Sing-a-long blog where she was terrible.
She played in Dragon Age 2 - the most goddam awful character right after Anders - but playing a character is actually generous - she was Felicia Day with elf ears.
She had some minor roles in TV shows over the years, but every time I see her it's Felicia Day trying to preted she is not.

And she also did this:

Watch at your own risk:

I don't understand why mainstream keeps drooling over her. So I try to avoid her. And seeing her on the Codex is just disappointing.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
some codexers hate everything for the sake of hating. some hate her because of her being a bioware groupie. some hate her because she's somewhat popular. most are indifferent.

Drax

Arcane

My history of disliking her is actually longer than watching this video she posted.

She basically is regarded as some super awesome ideal of a geek girl in the mainstream "nerd" culture without actually doing anything of value.

She played in Dragon Age 2 - the most goddam awful character right after Anders - but playing a character is actually generous - she was Felicia Day with elf ears.
She had some minor roles in TV shows over the years, but every time I see her it's Felicia Day trying to preted she is not.

And she also did this:

Watch at your own risk:

I don't understand why mainstream keeps drooling over her. So I try to avoid her. And seeing her on the Codex is just disappointing.

Well, she also was in Fallout New Vegas, that counts for a few incline points in my book...

pippin

Yeah, Veronica was one of my favorite companions in NV, but I'm mostly indifferent to Felicia Day. She doesn't really have mainstream appeal, other than being the token nerdy girl.

Drax

Arcane
Yeah, Veronica was one of my favorite companions in NV, but I'm mostly indifferent to Felicia Day. She doesn't really have mainstream appeal, other than being the token nerdy girl.
Yeah, I agree she's kind of annoying, but in a world where "girl-gamers" are being represented by Anita Whateverian and Zoe Magicsnatch, she's not so bad after all...

toroid

Arcane
And she also did this:

Watch at your own risk:

That was some let's-record-ourselves-in-the-backyard-with-the-camcorder level LARPing right there. I produced less amateurish shit than that when I was ten.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Kind of annoying how much she's focused on considering the quality of what she's been in. It's hard to have a positive opinion about someone who went along with what was essentially a Felicia Day Romance DLC.

On the other hand, she's someone who gets coverage who actually has honest-to-god played an Ultima game.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In the land of the bitches, the one-eyed gamer grrl is queen.

(for a real one, refer to your nearest female RPG Codex poster)

Farage

Arcane
Patron

And she also did this:

Watch at your own risk:

Holy fuck that acting
:0/5:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I don't hate her. She's kind of annoying, but there are worse things to be. She's found a niche that works for her, and is doing what anyone would do in her situation. What I do hate are her fans, a bunch of desperate turbodweebs who worship her because omg gamer gurrrrl

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I hate her as much as I hate any other worthless "nerd centric" pseudo-celebrity, regardless of xir sexuality or gender or preference of pizza toppings.

Which isn't really a lot, they're all just kind of like panhandling hobos on the boardwalk to me, when they're no longer in my periphery I don't give a fuck.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What about Jack Orlando? Tried to watch some of BTP videos but it's mostly trash. Finding some point'n'click games on their channel is some weird combinations...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom