Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

DramaticPopcorn

Couldn't find the bioware thread

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
the only weapon in half life 2 that feels satisfying. i still have nightmares about that limpdick shotgun. :negative:

sbb

Learned
I actually really like the way the weapons in HL2 feel. They're not boomy and *satisfying* but they're slick and fluid or something like that.

Cadmus

Arcane
Hmm you are right, I never liked any of the HL2 guns. They were slick but totally weak and boring. Especially the bigger machine gun, that was the worst shit. Only the revolver was fun to use but you never had any ammo for it.

Tehdagah

Arcane
Hmm you are right, I never liked any of the HL2 guns. They were slick but totally weak and boring. Especially the bigger machine gun, that was the worst shit. Only the revolver was fun to use but you never had any ammo for it.

I might be misrememberatingly, but didn't the revolver take 2 shots to kill combine unless you got a headshot? It kinda sucked to let off a big bang and have the target barely react whilst you're waiting to be able to fire again (that's what she said).
Do you want to kill every combine with a single shot?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/aug/21/star-wars-commander-mobile-game-disney-lucasfilm
Star Wars: Commander was released!
Look at that delicious screen, promising and make you a real commander!
DYhqDT3.jpg

It's mobile.

Fuck you.
CSBRUUi.jpg

Why is it always crystals anyway? Mobile developers can't even be bothered to name their premium currency something original? On that topic I wish Brussels bureaucrats would pass law to forbid hiding actual cost of f2p purchases behind abstract currency. Would make a lot of retards think before they buy some stupid shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom