Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
So there was a chance to fire Evil Bob, wasted opportunity. I know, some other bad guy come but there is only few real Lords of TRV Evil(TM)

I always see Bobby as the lawful evil, unlike, say EA or Ubishit being chaotic evil.

rogozhin

Cipher
I'm not entirely sure if this hasn't already been posted, but I... just... what.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66410-to-the-mysoginist-writer-in-bioware/

In NWN, guys could have 3 romances, but girls could only romance a BLACK GUY. So I kind of skipped that huh. When the Addon (SOU) came out, there was a guy who was extremely flirty and witty from the first line, sarcastic, evilish, half-orc, OMG SEXY, he would always say things like "HUH, You're like me, we make a NICE TEAM ;)". He would get upset if you say something bad, etc. Other NPCs would say "pick ME, let's destroy evil together", but he would say "No, she will pick ME, she knows I'm better than you losers". Well guess what, THERE WAS NO ROMANCE WITH THAT NPC.

a BLACK GUY. So I kind of skipped that huh.

half-orc, OMG SEXY

:hmmm:

This is either a master troll or I don't even know what I don't know.

(As a bonus, the thread also has Volourn volourning. R00fles!)

TheGreatOne

Arcane
One guy picked NASCAR 09 in his top 5. I guess 09 just had a lot better level design than 08 and 2010.
Harvey Smith:
1. Fallout New Vegas
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Bioshock
4. Left 4 Dead
5. Far Cry 2

Oh and that Bioderp thing
"Anomen is the only wimpy guy in the whole game. And he's the only one who is romancable NPC. He is super gay and to troll you even further, they gave you the possibility to make him "evil", which just makes him into an emo."
"He's not even remotely alpha, he's a paladin instead of a warrior. Keldorn is a million times more alpha, but he's MARRIED."
"This mysoginist writer can't possibly think that girls need wimpy guys and aliens."
A feminist who despises non-alpha men? Well there's something I completely expected to see. Though like you said, it's likely a troll.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure if this hasn't already been posted, but I... just... what.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66410-to-the-mysoginist-writer-in-bioware/

In NWN, guys could have 3 romances, but girls could only romance a BLACK GUY. So I kind of skipped that huh. When the Addon (SOU) came out, there was a guy who was extremely flirty and witty from the first line, sarcastic, evilish, half-orc, OMG SEXY, he would always say things like "HUH, You're like me, we make a NICE TEAM ;)". He would get upset if you say something bad, etc. Other NPCs would say "pick ME, let's destroy evil together", but he would say "No, she will pick ME, she knows I'm better than you losers". Well guess what, THERE WAS NO ROMANCE WITH THAT NPC.

a BLACK GUY. So I kind of skipped that huh.

half-orc, OMG SEXY

This is either a master troll or I don't even know what I don't know.

(As a bonus, the thread also has Volourn volourning. R00fles!)
This link contains Volourn AND Gromnir, and still manages to be boring. :| Obsidian forum trolls are way inferior to ours, and much too obvious.

rogozhin

Cipher
Well, I don't usually visit RPG forums outside the Codex (and even here I'm mostly a GDtard), so half the impression it made on me was probably because of novelty.

Also found this gem on my little foray into the unknown:

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/506630-how-to-increase-spriti-energy/

I'mplaying Good and I don't mind being spoiled. I read gambanshee nwn2 site in advance, as I progress playing the game. But it would be too much to read everything in advance, so I usually read about two or three areas where I'm planning to go.

Well, I don't usually visit RPG forums outside the Codex (and even here I'm mostly a GDtard), so half the impression it made on me was probably because of novelty.

Also found this gem on my little foray into the unknown:

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/506630-how-to-increase-spriti-energy/

I'mplaying Good and I don't mind being spoiled. I read gambanshee nwn2 site in advance, as I progress playing the game. But it would be too much to read everything in advance, so I usually read about two or three areas where I'm planning to go.
Nah, I wasn't criticizing your link, bro. It's just Obsidian forums aren't as full of cheerful hate and monocled insanity as 'dex, and not as idiotically batshit degenerate crazy as BSN, so it's just quite boring middle ground, something like RPGwatch.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Fdh5Owq.jpg

LivingOne

Savant
New Killzone Shadow Fall DLC brings farts and funny things
posted on Jul 17th 2014 by James
Share This Story

killzone-fart.jpg

So far, the world of Killzone Shadow Fall has been pretty serious: you battle for life and death in a massive, bloody war that spans centuries. But the new “Fun & Games Spotlight Pack” DLC pack lightens up the mood in the game.

The DLC pack gives players the ability to taunt their opponents with farts and other forms of lowly humor. Players can taunt fallen enemies by farting at them, planking, and performing other funny moves.

The Fun & Games Spotlight Pack costs $2 is is available now on the PSN store. We can’t help but think that this is some kind of prank that Sony and developer Guerrilla Games are pulling on us — $2 for farts?

Anyways, we’re sure there is going to be a lot of Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer fanatics who are going to purchase this. You’ll know them when they fart over your dead corpse in the game.

http://ps4daily.com/2014/07/new-killzone-shadow-fall-dlc-brings-farts-and-funny-things/

canakin

Cipher
I have just seen this posted on /v/. I don't know why I visit that shithole anymore. Fuck storyfags in the ass.
skXV0GW.jpg

Martius

Liturgist
What MGS3 and Black Ops have to do with roleplaying? NWN in theory counts as rpg but saying its as good as Deus EX is just baffling.

Lemming42

Arcane
I dunno what you expected from /v/. Any time one of those "FAVOURITE MOVIE/BOOK/ALBUM/GAME" threads comes up, it rapidly becomes clear that everyone in that place is about 15 years old, if not younger.

Didn't know CoD Black Ops II was an RPG either. Hmmm.

Also I think they're hugely overestimating the amount of "plot flexibility" and player choice in Deus Ex. Other than pacifist/lethal and the incident on the plane with Anna Navarre and Lebedev, there really isn't a huge amount of control you have over the story.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
NWN and PS:T should switch places.

Also, how come two God Tiers?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom