Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It was revealed earlier this week that PewDiePie earns a staggering $4 million annually from his YouTube gaming videos.

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Don't hate him, hate the people who actually think his videos are great. He's just playing a schtick.

Sodafish

Arcane
I have never watched one of his vids. Just seeing the stills and the fact they're always on the youtube front page were always enough to disregard it as trash.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Different target audience. Like - completely opposite.
Would be great if the PDP gather all shitheads from YT and leave other ground for somewhat decent intelligent kind, those who can tie shoelaces without lawyer or else.

HUEHUEHUE HOWS IT GOING BRUSH I'M PDP LOL HAHA HUEHUEHUE GONNA PLAY RPG CODEX NOW AND... WHAT'S THAT? OMG ITS TRANNY OWRAFAYHFBAHFAAHAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT I'M KEWL BRUSH HUEHUEHUE NOW... OHMYGOD HHR AFAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HORROR!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KUK FITTA JÄVLAR FAN SATAN! HUEHUEHUE

Don't forget to subscribe!

Angthoron

Arcane
On the bright side, guys - if he can attain Youtube stardom and make 4 million a year, anyone can. There's an upbeat message for ya!

Let's make a Codex channel, with Prosper fronting it.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Swarms of mouth-breathers giving that guy four million dollars for his videos makes me feel gross, but what's the alternative? Some kind of committee that decides who is a valuable voice and can make money? Fuck that shit.

Capitalism is a dirty beast, but it's the only beast worth taming.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Most of them are part of big youtube groups that promote each other and they're aimed at young kids so it's no wonder that the content is shit. They got lucky by becoming popular when youtube was way smaller so it's easier for them to maintain their top positions now (kids will just watch what already is popular).

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
It seems pretty obvious that not just anyone can do this. You have to be completely devoid of humour and intellect.
I mean, look at this crap: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEXu8aCjrudFNx2jq9FfQw

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST LINK TO??? FUCK YOU FOR LINKING THIS SHIT AND FUCK ME FOR CLICKING IT.
:rage:
Makes you miss the days when a girl violently shitting on her own face in a bathtub or a guy stretching his anus was some of the worst that the internet had to offer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom