Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
gotylah.png

2bro.png
Fuck lah.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, the Ultima games now available on Origin: http://ultimacodex.com/2014/06/the-...-store-uses-box-art-made-by-an-ultima-dragon/

If you go to the Ultima 9 page on EA’s Origin digital storefront, you will see this box art displayed there:

Well, as it turns out, this art doesn’t come directly from any of the materials that would have shipped in the game’s box, nor was it taken from the game’s box art. In fact, it is a cropped version of a CD cover — for the game’s soundtrack — made by Jens “Daimos Dragon” Hoenscheid. You can see it, and the other CD covers that Jens made, in the gallery at the top of this article. (He quite graciously provided the image set for this article.)

No credit for Jens appears on the page at the Origin store, and one wonders just how whoever put that product page together went about selecting box art. Is it so hard to find correct Ultima 9 box art online?

:hero:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It wouldn't surprise me that this version of Ultima 9 has Lord British replaced completely by Lady British because of copyright.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
well, i play a man in games because i am a man and identify as one, and also because i dont stare at my char the entire game, but concentrate on the more important surroundings, enemies, text, dangers, loot, stats, ammo, HP, XP, armor, weapons, items, cover, traps, ambushes instead of just looking at my PC's ass.
:salute:

Of course, I also prefer first person view, so yeah.
Like that Gothic game, right..

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Which Gothic game? Because since Night of the Raven there is nothing new.
Need to check some big mods.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Every time someone uses a steam emoticon I just think they're idiots with more money than sense.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Are you trying to tell me some corporation try to make profits on fools?
That's quite shocking news to me.
Actually not

A-are you joking? Please tell me steam isn't selling fucking emoticons now.

Jesus fucking christ, Valve is dead.

You don't buy them from Valve, you buy them from other users (and Valve takes a cut)

That's just a shady way to make even more money. If Valve is making money off them then Valve is selling them, whatever the middleman is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom