Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Luzur

Good Sir
GAMERGIRLS%E2%84%A218.jpg

uh, so she's a gamerguurrll or something?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The objective is simple: survive till the end of the song and score as high as you can. How to score?
Well, balls will start to float from the center of the screen towards the nine ladies, tap the lady when the ball is directly on top of her. Other cues will involve you tapping two balls on two ladies at the same time, or holding the ball on her mouth until a white orb follows it up, then let go of it right on her face. Literally.

The parts where you have to let go at staggered intervals on multiple girls at the same time are quite tricky.

Waking up at 5 am to play it is worth it, bro.

001.jpg

Romney_Evil_Son_7.gif

002.jpg

tumblr_lzclmqWk9Q1r0q5vc.gif

WHAT? WHAT?

:hmmm:

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
I went full red team, just unlocked all Easy Achievements on the Red Song. And focused on bonding with the non-rare cards to earn gems. With every 5 gems I get a rare card anyway. Unlocked second Red Song. will be a long time till I get a secondary color team going since I haven't mastered Normal difficulty yet.

Obsidian, what have you done?

gt2Uab.jpg

:lol:

This is some pathetic shit

B-but... she really could be gud at gaems angrybirds.

It would be funny if she actually liked games...but couldn't stand gamers.

"Yes, I'm a gamer grrl. Don't hit on me, silly boys! No, seriously, don't. Nerds."

edit: lol, just noticed it. "What turns you on? Confidence and muscles"

Requisite random Christian nun spotted.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Gilbert Gottfried saying famous quotes from games like Zelda, Super Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Skyrim, Fallout, Resident Evil and more!

It's epic!

RK47

Patron
Today, humanity has unlocked a new technology from tireless research into the field of science to answer the following question:
Why do Men Choose Female Avatars in World of Warcraft?

Link to full Article

When men play female avatars in online games, they change the way they speak to conform to female stereotypes—but the way they move betrays their masquerade.

In a recent study reported in Information, Communication and Society, researchers created a custom-built quest in World of Warcraft—the popular online game where players can work together to slay dragons and discover magical treasures. The researchers recruited 375 World of Warcraft gamers and ran them through the quest in small groups. The quest took an average of 1.5 hours to complete, and every participant’s movement and chat were recorded and meticulously coded.

The researchers found that the men were more than three times as likely as the women to gender-switch (23 percent vs. 7 percent). When selecting female avatars, these men strongly preferred attractive avatars with traditional hairstyles—long, flowing locks as opposed to a pink mohawk. And their chat patterns shifted partway toward how the real women spoke: These men used more emotional phrases and more exclamation points than the men who did not gender-switch. In other words, these men created female avatars that were stereotypically beautiful and emotional.

Although the gender-switching men could partially talk the talk, they completely failed to walk the walk. The researchers found that all the men in their study moved around in a very different way than the women. The men moved backward more often, stayed farther away from groups, and jumped about twice as much as the women did. When it came to moving around, the men behaved similarly whether they gender-switched or not. So if you’re trying to figure out if that female Night Elf is really a man, focus on how they move around. As study author Mia Consalvo, a professor at Concordia University, says, “movement is less conscious than chat, so it can be an easier ‘tell’ for offline gender.”

It gets stranger. The lead author of the paper, Rosa Martey at Colorado State University, told me via email that “it's not necessarily the case that men are trying to appear female when they use a female avatar. Our interviews did not suggest that those who switched were trying to ‘pretend’ to be women players.”

In fact, it’s all about the butts. Because players see their avatars from a third-person perspective from behind, men are confronted with whether they want to stare at a guy’s butt or a girl’s butt for 20 hours a week. Or as the study authors put it in more academic prose, gender-switching men “prefer the esthetics of watching a female avatar form.” This means that gender-switching men somehow end up adopting a few female speech patterns even though they had no intention of pretending to be a woman.

Well-spent research points there.

fedorahenshin.gif

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I like to play female assassins sometimes just because that's a cool character type. Didn't realize polygonal ass played a part in it. I better check my privilege.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom