Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
How do you maintain your sanity Coyote?

...oh god, that pillow talk screenshot.

Look at her arm. Look at the angle her body is in. Look at the fingers clipping on her arm. Look how her arm is awkwardly placed in a way the male Hawke's broad chest would fit there only replacing the model - looks so fucking cheap, like FemShep crossing her legs like a man in that talk with Dr. Chakwas..

What the fuck is wrong with her everything?

Also, being into the PC's gender doesn't mean the character is bi, ffs

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
pL9Xi.jpg

ty0Bt.jpg

Coyote

Arcane
Jaesun said:
How do you maintain your sanity Coyote?

I have the Codex to keep me grounded. :love:

sgc_meltdown: :retarded: But... how... WHY... fucking camouflage bow... *sputter*

I can see why they call you meltdown, sir. :salute:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Coyote's post almost broke my brain.

Someone who's on Bioware Social should PM and invite this Darth Executor guy to here. He seems pretty level-headed and his IQ is certainly an order of magnitude higher than that of the other biotards.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I can post worst things than that. I was on the internet when geocities hosted prestigious sites of academia you know and yahoo was the best search engine ever and also there weren't mp3s.

Imagine that. NO MP3S.

Sceptic said:
invite this Darth Executor guy to here.

The codex does not 'invite'. Why would we give this man a quest compass to our location when you yourself made it here just fine?

Coyote

Arcane
I can post worst things than that. I was on the internet when geocities hosted prestigious sites of academia you know and yahoo was the best search engine ever and also there weren't mp3s.

Imagine that. NO MP3S.

Heh, I actually had a site on geocities. I started it one night on a whim and put "under construction" and some crazy orange background on the main page but never got around to doing anything with it. It was still the second hit for the topic when last I looked (~7 years ago). :)

TBH, I actually once had a roommate who was very into Hello Kitty, so I know that there's pretty much a Hello Kitty version of everything. (And for anyone reading who dares to tempt fate by thinking so, make no mistake: that link's not as bad as it gets. Not by a long shot. Think fetish products. Bizarre, obscure fetish products, the kind that you'd like to think must be gag gifts because nobody would seriously use that, right? Right?? Now add Hello Kitty.)

Come to think of it, that same roommate was a militant feminist butch lesbian of the sort who's oversensitive towards anything that might be interpreted as a comment on her sexuality, which could partially explain how I'm able to navigate the Bioware boards without taking SAN damage. Though to be fair, at least she had a sense of humor.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Coyote said:
pretty much a Hello Kitty version of everything.

:M www.hellokittyonline.com :M

Combat is secondary in HKO with focus on resource collecting and crafting. Several different locales based on, and named after, cities such as Beijing, Paris, London, Tokyo, and New York are present as well wholly original and explorable areas.

All players are represented by customizable human avatars. Available options during character creation include gender, hairstyle, eyes, skin tone, face and even blood type.

Combat, though not the primary focus of the game, is still relevant. Weapons take the form of various blunt implements such as brooms, flyswatters and microphone stands. Players enter combat by right-clicking on a nearby monster, at which point the avatar and the monster will begin to exchange blows. Monsters don't die in HKO, but when their health bar is fully depleted they become dizzy, pass out and are defeated, allowing players to loot them.

In the majority of MMORPGs players receive experience points and level increments by defeating opponents and completing quests; this is not the case in HKO, where players level-up primarily through resource collection and item crafting.

inb4 codex guild

circ

Arcane
Coyote said:
merryll3.jpg

The poster in question:

Ailith430 said:
lilliful said:
Am I the only one excited about this because they included a scene with pillow talk? lol

No. Am I the only one horrified to think that every single frigging love interest start the infamous "So what now?" dialogue after sex?

Yes. I want to be able to marry Merrill. That's what now. Is that too much to ask?
I wouldn't mind, among thousands of other things -- hair that's modeled by someone who knows what hair is. How can you achieve the above with 2011 tech? You couldn't even do it in 1986 unless you did it on purpose. That's bad even for a bundle of wool yarn, which is kind of what it looks like.

...AND THEN I CONTINUED READING.

Did retards get computers subsidised sometime around the start of the century? Or do 3 year olds not understand a mature rating on games like Dragon Age? Or do people like this actually exist? I thought it was just Apple/Jobs fans, but apparently you know. Holy fuck.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Jaesun said:
sgc_meltdown said:
Sceptic said:

The codex does not 'invite'. Why would we give this man a quest compass to our location when you yourself made it here just fine?

:salute:
Maybe we should launch an invasion and see if he's so mesmerized by our coolness that he comes after us?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Jaesun said:
sgc_meltdown said:
Sceptic said:

Maybe we should launch an invasion and see if he's so mesmerized by our coolness that he comes after us?

I wonder what it would take to turn Bioware Social into a place where all mentions of the Codex are instantly purged.

I wouldn't be surprised if Darth Executor was already a Codex poster, though. Wouldn't be too out of place.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
treave said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Jaesun said:
sgc_meltdown said:
Sceptic said:

I wonder what it would take to turn Bioware Social into a place where all mentions of the Codex are instantly purged.

I wouldn't be surprised if Darth Executor was already a Codex poster, though. Wouldn't be too out of place.

I am newfag designate 07, lurked on and off since then. When exactly did the BethBoards censor the Codex, and for what reason? I would assume sometime around Oblivion. While I would like to imagine that Daatoo would be a similar scenario, I very much doubt that it will be received as poorly, as their fans seem incapable of recognising shit when it is being rammed down their throat. However, such a noble endeavour must be considered and undertaken, by having mentions of this Prestigious site kept away from the sewage of excrement that is Biowares current fanbase, we not only shield ourselves from their Mind attacks of Derp, but also troll their Devs by not having them able to talk about us slanderously amongst their disciples of Dumbfuckery.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sceptic said:
Coyote's post almost broke my brain.

Someone who's on Bioware Social should PM and invite this Darth Executor guy to here. He seems pretty level-headed and his IQ is certainly an order of magnitude higher than that of the other biotards.

Yes, do that please. That guy seems too sensible, we can't allow him to grow mad and have to rescue him.

And... and that post broke my brain. And made me rage. Holy fuck how can people be so ignorant :retarded:
What the hell does no filler/easy to kill filler have to do with JRPGs? HAVE THEY EVER PLAYED ANY GAME BESIDES DA?
And what the hell is with their sarcasm detectors

brb sacrificing to Loki and asking him to join the Bio forums to spread some *proper* confusion :retarded:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Putting a fucking animated gif in your sig should result in you being blacklisted from the internet :x

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
Just to clarify, you are the Coyote that is http://rampantgames.com/blog/ correct?
IIRC Rampant Coyote also has an account here, but that's not it.

JarlFrank said:
Holy fuck how can people be so ignorant
Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of, you just work at it. Reveling in your ignorance and proudly displaying it for all to see, however...

I think it's the complete and utter lack of ANY sense of sarcasm that made me die a bit on the inside.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Xor said:
Putting a fucking animated gif in your sig should result in you being blacklisted from the internet :x
Unless it's that clip of that old Disney cartoon where the nephews sodomize Donald Duck.

EDIT: Or this:

d401633823ecbbd1801ba113ec7c56d24fc4a11f.gif

Is that really part of the official cartoon?
I am surprised they could get away with a joke quite so "detailed" in analogy. Even the sawdust on his back and flaccid sawblade :lol:

DraQ

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:
Sceptic said:

Then give him verbal direction - those are kosher by Codex standards.

Instead of a link, invite him to seek out a great Codex of RPGs to find refuge there or something.

Bros don't let bros have their brains killed like this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom