Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Hmmm, plate thong.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Angthoron said:
Introducing Alexstrasza, the Queen of the Dragons

A forbidding image to be sure. The symmetrical holes at the bottom of her cape speaks to me of an alien being far removed from mortal affairs.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Might be a coincidence, but this is the first thing I get if I put "jules" into google and click "images".

Jules%20Lefebvre%20-%20Mary%20Magdelen%20in%20the%20Grotto%20(1876).jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
No actually it's pretty fitting. This thread is about retarded gaming communities being retarded.
And look 2010/2011 newfags came to it and it immediately became about their weaboo idiocy - the proof that Codex becomes retarded.

Data4

Arcane
Let us not forget Alexstrasza's evil twin (at least in terms of character geometry), the current Sylvanas model.

sylvanas.jpg

Blizzard, for all their polish and panache, cannot into unique character models.

Angthoron

Arcane
Hey, there's Ysera too, with exact same metal thong set as Sylvanas and Alexstrasza, in different colour and with different shoulder guards.

Makes sense, right? That's the only way leaders of nations/races will make themselves look credible and respectable.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
And look 2010/2011 newfags came to it and it immediately became about their weaboo idiocy

Post stupid western fantasy art - fellow intellectual with sense of humor
Post stupid eastern fantasy art - weeaboo idiots manifestly trying to make us like their weeaboo shit

:salute:

racofer

Thread Incliner
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/96/index/4770006/1#4861630

My King (warrior creation)

I usuially go for the wise caster types.
However, I want to end the game as a king (which I understand you can not do as a mage.

Moreover, I played as a mage for awile. And I didnt get the feel of a wise independent leader. More like a dangerious child who nobody trusts but has to work with,

But I digress.
To the point.

I am looking for a build that a human noble warrior would use. Someone who is a future king. A wise leader.

The classic meathead tank and spank build is not exactly what im going for.

What is the most tatical warrior build?
Would that be a templar? (you cant be a arcane warrior as a noble, correct?)

What stats would I be looking for with X build?
I am currently looking at the statring attributes page.

Wanna get to somewhere where I can save, but I dont want to grab an attribute I wont use.

Thank you for your time.
Retarded as usual, but then after he plays the origin part:

Started my 2handed noble with all strength. I am loving it.

First off, I just love the story much more then the mage story. It really immerses you in the culture and times of a midevil fantasy.

Being called "my lord" all the time doesnt hurt either. Nor having that elvin girl flirting with me right off the bat. I just had to lay her.

If you download awakenings, is there an option to romance an elf, or was that pretty much it? Kinda have a thing for short girls who swoon over my manly nobility :D

Ok. To be serious though I love the combat as well as the story. Swinging that meat cleaver around is awesome. Its not as slow as I thought it would be and I am just lv4. But having three activateable talents already kicks ass. Knocking someone down with the giant hilt of my sword and then watching a big guaranteed crit number go up is more satisfying then cone of cold with a mage. Im sure a mage could CC more, but I doubt it would feel as badass.

I never feel vulnerable, I know nothing is going to knock me down. But at the same time, I know I know no fear. I hide behind no shield. I AM the shield.

Pedobear_1.jpg

I wonder if he is even aware of his behavioral disorder.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
However, it sounded to me like you were aiming for a more political character. Given the Chantry's political and military power, being on good terms with them would help you. You couldn't actually be a templar, but specializing in that skill set and that mindset would put you on better terms with them. Being a spirit warrior would definitely make someone a much wiser leader, bit it's not a strong political move.

s30CF.jpg

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon- ... 863-1.html

Ahh, a Dragon Age comedy you say? Surely this will touch upon the humor inherent to the s
Father: This is Duncan a Grey Warden, they stoped the Darkspwan from killing us with under cooked burgers!!!!
Duncan: *sighs* It is an Honnor to be a guest in your cheese factory
Father: well I wanted a chocolate factory but Willy wonka stole my idea!
Duncan: The horror!
Howe: Indeed

:hmmm:

Angthoron

Arcane
Sevral minutes later

Warden: Gilmore how did you get your hair so shiney, we been running for 3 minutes now and your hair never moves..
Gilmore: It's the new sampoo
Warden: what's it called?

Ser Gilmore takes out a bottel from his bag and poses like a girl and flicks his hair in slow motion
Gilmore: Loriel because Im worth it!
Warden: forget I asked!

Well fuck. It's like that thing Lovecraft was writing about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom