Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Merrill-Cleaned.png
What the fuck is wrong with her everything?

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
From the giantbomb commentary to the Dungeon Siege III trailer

http://www.giantbomb.com/dungeon-siege- ... l/17-3767/

This is one of those series I always tell myself that I am going to get into. I thought to myself, awesome this is the version that is going to get me. Then I saw the Obsidian name. I REALLY want to give them the benefit of the doubt. They always take over awesome series made by awesome developers and then... mediocre the shit out of them. I will cross my fingers that this will be the exception. Actually, to be fair, I think Neverwinter Nights 2 might have been that exception...

NWN2 was Obsidians least mediocre game.

Fact

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not only is the front of her elbows exposed, but also her armpits. Wtf is this shit.

"Hey guise i herd in medievel times they killed people in heavy armor by stabbing through the less protected areas of the armor, like at the armpits or the joints."
"Really? Why didn't they reinforce those parts of the armor then?"
"I think that's because it's impossible, cause, you know, metal armor isn't flexible and those parts of the body have to be flexible so I think they couldn't put armor there."
"Sounds good, let's design realistic medieval armor for Dragon Age 2 then!!"

This is the only way I can imagine how they got that idea.

torpid

Liturgist
^ That one tells you that the games are being played for the fap first and foremost. Bioware fans must be the saddest, horniest virgins I've ever seen. See an NPC? "Why can't I romance him bawwww"

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm actually glad I lost all my mass effect 1 and 2 saves so I don't have to play through ME3 now.

Recruitable?...Romanceable?

Cailan was supposed to make you :roll: from the moment you meet him. As in, he's in-game retarded, not just retarded in general.

They even gave him a girly voice, to drive the point home.

--

JarlFrank said:
Not only is the front of her elbows exposed, but also her armpits. Wtf is this shit.

>>Implying females having skimpy bikinis for armor is a new thing

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
The Cailan one is hilarioius. The guy DIES less than a fifth of the way into the game, and the entire rest of the plot depends on this. Of course it would be too much to ask for him to be recruitable and romanceable... unless those asking are necrophiles. On Bioboards anything is possible.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Clockwork Knight said:
JarlFrank said:

>>Implying females having skimpy bikinis for armor is a new thing

Skimpy bikinis is one thing. Having a semi-realistic looking full body armor that has holes in vital places, and then not even in places that are usually exposed by skimpy clothing (neckline cleavage, belly) is kinda... derp :retarded:

Chainmail bikinis are perfectly okay in campy fantasy. As is any kind of sexy armor that exposes way too much skin to be actually useful. It fits to campy 80's and 90's fantasy.

But this... no, really, I can't see why the fuck anyone would design a chainmail shirt that covers the whole upper body and arms except for the elbows and armpits for no reason whatsoever.

I don't see any problem with exposed elbows / armpits when the person wearing said armor to get into a war has the constitution of a 10 year old boy and tits big enough to feed a batallion.

If you're herping already, derping a little isn't gonna change things too much

Angthoron

Arcane
Also, could it be that the character is mentally ill? I mean, that facial expression sends off vibes of either ten generations of in-breeding or of a triple dose of sedatives.

Maybe the armor alterations are due to its unique psyche/genes.

circ

Arcane
Most likely they left them exposed because of incompetent programmers as usual. They dropped a ton of stuff because they simply couldn't figure out how to do it.

Nael

Arcane
Sceptic said:
The Cailan one is hilarioius. The guy DIES less than a fifth of the way into the game, and the entire rest of the plot depends on this. Of course it would be too much to ask for him to be recruitable and romanceable... unless those asking are necrophiles. On Bioboards anything is possible.

That motivational poster has to be tongue-in-cheek. The fact that it's in that format is proof, is it not?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom