Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Machocruz

Arcane
LOL, it's obvious Stefan knows nothing about PC gaming, boredom simply doesn't exist if you are into PC gaming not to mention the coming revolutionary Oculus Rift.
You just have to know this stuff exists, PC gaming offers such a variety and depth of interactive experiences which you can never achieve with books, movies or activities in real life.

This depends on the scope of gaming you are familiar with, something like you describe is equivalent to comics, what I'm talking about is equivalent to books(Skyrim, Mass Effect, Star Citizen) or skill improvement manuals(Path Of Exile, Dragon Nest).
Activities that could relay the same level of intensity, immersion and scope simply don't exist in any other activity in life.

Video games. The ultimate life experience.

Kamoho

Savant

yo8zDIY.png

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
But what happened to the homicidal rapist?
I knew after I hit send that it was poorly written... oh well. The police caught him by tailing him to a phone booth where he was calling up one of his rape victims to harass them. Creepy fucker.

EDIT: Supposedly, he lead a normal life from the outside. Wife, kids, all that shit.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
But what happened to the homicidal rapist?
I knew after I hit send that it was poorly written... oh well. The police caught him by tailing him to a phone booth where he was calling up one of his rape victims to harass them. Creepy fucker.

EDIT: Supposedly, he lead a normal life from the outside. Wife, kids, all that shit.
Rapists are usually "normal" people who have no problems getting into relationships.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

Take one poorly designed console.

Add in one clever user.

User gets people to say his username out loud, over comms.

INSTANT TROLL OF THE MONTH AWARD.

Delterius

Arcane
Cant find the study but I remenber it was quoted earlier. It showed that the cod franchise was focused on the 16 to 21 demographic — on average. Meaning theres a lot of kids playint too. At least as many as old 30 year olds.

Machocruz

Arcane
Dat video.

Remember how in The Matrix, Morpheus really believed that Neo was the one? And he kept believing throughout the whole film? And then Neo challenged Agent Smith and Morpheus said "He's beginning to believe?" And then Neo came back from the dead and Morpheus REALLY believed? After watching that video, I'm Morpheus and RPGCodex is like a new character that knew the undeniable truth the whole time and wasn't exaggerating: consoletards really ARE retarded/plebians/children/untermenschen/etc!!!

Luzur

Good Sir

Yeah man, follow this guy instead.

:troll:

dont do exactly as he does, wear protective gear like pants, helmet and boots.

also, only do that kind of cut from the back if the tree is secure like his is, otherwise you will just pinch the saw stuck in the tree.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Codexians, what is Arx Fatalis and should i play it? You guys seem to praise it a lot, and i know you guys have good taste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom