Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Cards are selling almost immediately now. If you don't have brain damage and therefore don't care about getting the badge or whatever, you can sell all your cards now and get some money. Like, a really small amount of money, but it's something for nothing.
I don't consider doing a ton of clicks in the steam application to be "nothing". That shit is work, bro.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Fuck discussion of games journos, fuck discussion of social justice warriors. This right here is LundB taking BTE back to better days, making fun of the stupid shit TES players say:

4WPAQPd.jpg

Yep that char doesn't look vaguely animu-ish at all, and that armour is some proper realistic-looking shit!
Hey guys remember when you had to actually leave the Codex to find BTE-worthy shit like this?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Apparently this guy spent $2,500 on steam cards.
whats the point? i dont buy shit i cant/will never be able to hold in my hand.

In this case I would say it's like trying to win the lottery. I crafted the badge once* and got the most common DOTA item available, and I could sell it on the Market.

Considering that the highest-tier f2p gear was only crafted once or twice in a few cases, those items could be sold for thousands of dollars.

*I was very lucky, I got 7 of 10 cards just from the Community Vote, and the few repeats I got I could sell to cover the expense of buying the last 3 cards. I actually came out ahead by about 20 cents on the cards alone.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
And that's 3rd attempt of cachgrabbing by DW Bradley. I mean - it somewhat better than Collector Edition (2nd) and original Dung! oh Lord...
Well, that's theory...

And one of few example when even co-op can't save the game.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Wait, is it just an updated re-release of the original Dungeon Lords game? And it's still as bad as ever?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Wait, is it just an updated re-release of the original Dungeon Lords game? And it's still as bad as ever?
Yep.

There was Dung Lord, then DL Collectors Edition and sequel named The Orb and the Oracle but they turn it into MMXII.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
There's a great old Let's Play of Dungeon Lords by theverybigslayer in the Codex Playground.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That was the gayest thing I have ever seen. It was more gayer than this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom