Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk - a Musou/Warriors game

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
did Crooked Bee like the trailer? She doesn't watch anime, and I've never seen her talk about Hack and Slash Omega games either. Something strange is going on here. At this point, we should all stand prepared against a possible demonic influence within the Codex.

bee%20copy.gif

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/rschwart/hist257/stephwhit/final/hierarchy.html

Perkel

Arcane
wat ?

This will cover everything up to fucking boat. Fucking awesome.

but it is musou game so meh

Loli witch? Just how far into the story are they going?

Judging by screens up to boat. Looks like you will be able to play in game in his Berserker armor.
I wonder if they show casca rape scene.

This could potentially make super butthurt nazis in west. Fun times ahead

Nope just golden age up to black swordsman arc. The rest are dlc and unlockable armor/playable characters.

I hope for tower of conviction in sequel if the first game sells well.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
That sounds hard to believe... they showed the trolls, the loli witch, the tree house were the loli witch's master lived, the dragon guy & guts in full berserk armor...

So you're saying like 40% of the first screens revealed are DLC? The Musou games aren't so crazy on DLCs.

Ninjerk

Arcane
It would make sense to show off the content that would excite the Beserk fans--only to find on purchase that there is yet more money to spend.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Koei has a solid reputation with me. Their games have a ludicrous amount of content and their DLC is just cosmetics, old maps and fun weapons. Took me almost 100 hours to finish all the content in Dynasty Warriors 8. FFS, even the One Piece games only have DLCs for costumes and side-missions, not characters.

So if they are showing loli witch & berserker armor Guts as playable characters, WE WILL HAVE THEM!

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Last edited:

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Koei has a solid reputation with me. Their games have a ludicrous amount of content and their DLC is just cosmetics, old maps and fun weapons. Took me almost 100 hours to finish all the content in Dynasty Warriors 8. FFS, even the One Piece games only have DLCs for costumes and side-missions, not characters.

So if they are showing loli witch & berserker armor Guts as playable characters, WE WILL HAVE THEM!

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Hmm, I don't know what to think about it. Hyrule warriors/Zelda musou for example have a ton of interesting DLC content, not just cosmetics and "bland" stuff. It was characters and maps of games likes Majora's mask, and and the posibility of playing the story playing as the villain (Her storyline). It offered a ton of content since beginning, though.

----------------------

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
Cautiously optimistic. Berserk has a cool universe, but games aren't great most of the times.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
TechRaptor disagrees:

The official site (thanks Gematsu for the translation!) details some new information regarding the title’s story, as well providing us some additional screenshots (below). While we already knew thatBerserk Musou is said to take place both during and after the Golden Age Arc, it is said that the title will now cover all the events up until the end of Millennium Falcon Arc. While it is unclear if the title is said to remove some of the manga’s content, the site did note that they will be incorporating events that were “not included” in the original Golden Age Arc movie series.

Along with the gameplay previews, it’s been confirmed that Guts will not be the only playable character within the game, as the site notes “various characters” as a main feature. In addition to this, fans of the anime movie(s) will be pleased to know that the game will feature the same voice actors.

From start to ship, with all the characters, just as god intended.
:kwafuckyeah:

Perkel

Arcane
It is berserk game finally with up to date materiall....
IT is musou game...

i don't know. Probably will play it.

edit:

Miura is dead or what ? On my berserk updates site i can't see any new chapter since like last two years or so.

Ivan

Arcane
Pretty let down. I had read that Kenji Saito of Platinum (Revengeance) had wanted to work on this. Oh well, maybe they can work on Kill La Kill.

laclongquan

Arcane
Playing Casca got the disadvantage of feeling rapedy during her last moment... Ugh, but she's the only female choice if it's golden age.

Playing Schierke mean playing Loli... ugh no.

Playing Farnese mean watching she masturbate with that huge twohander... tolerable.

We shall have to wait and see.

Re Miura: he's just released a new manga chapter of Berserk recently.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom