Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
The fuck...I though Trent were suppose to announce shit at GDC!

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
grimoire_pcbox_160w.jpg

Maybe put the skeletal remains of that Devil Guy(what do we call him anyway) next it.

This or age of Decadence....go for age of decadence so that VD takes the hint :smug:

Renegen

Arcane
Today's poll on Gamefags. Not the strongest of competition but I sometimes feel like these polls are a secret way for the industry to get a pulse on a topic.

Which hypothetical third game in a series would you be the most excited to play?
Baldur's Gate III 20.56%
Dark Cloud 3 15.8%
Shenmue III 14.46%
Zone of the Enders 3 12.72%
Black & White 3 11.06%
ActRaiser 3 6.39%
System Shock 3 6.19%
Power Stone 3 5.86%
Manhunt 3 5.39%
The Getaway 3 1.57%
TOTAL VOTES 40680

waywardOne

Arcane
I don't know about that, but kobolds seemed to shift their attack pattern in relation to the party HP.
Some have an extra "help" block which is completely asinine in its intention (not in a fight, hear fight, go to fight) because it causes target shifting regardless.

Marobug

How come System shock 3 is far down in the list ? Fuckwits.
I like to think that gamers don't want a next gen pos SS3. In reality not that many people played SS1 or SS2.
I'll be honest at this point I don't give a shit. If they could retain a little bit of the atmosphere that would it make a lot better than most fpses released nowadays, plus I'm so used to having my favourite series buttraped I just don't care anymore.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I like to think that gamers don't want a next gen pos SS3. In reality not that many people played SS1 or SS2.
I'll be honest at this point I don't give a shit. If they could retain a little bit of the atmosphere that would it make a lot better than most fpses released nowadays, plus I'm so used to having my favourite series buttraped I just don't care anymore.
You know that it would have health regen and shitloads of ammo everywhere, possibly cover too, as is stated in teh "Laws of Modern FPS". Thus you know that any despair atmosphere would be impossible.

mkultra

Augur

We already got it, but it's called Dead Space.. I guess EA decided to not use System Shock to piss off the old fans (EA owns the System Shock trademark, they even announced SS3 at one point, but instead we got Dead Space, there's a lot of references to SS in DS). Neither Bioshock or Dead Space are even close to being as good though :/

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
HOLY FUCK !!! CHECK THE SOURCE CODE

ITZ COMING

Is a dexian trolling us ? :lol:

Also the music has changed !!! :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek:

24 hours !!! GET READY ITZ CUMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
<!-- It is coming. -->
not really "ITZ COMING".

I am dreading a handheld port, some iOS exclusive shit or just something decline shit in general.

Linkamus

Educated
<!-- It is coming. -->
not really "ITZ COMING".

I am dreading a handheld port, some iOS exclusive shit or just something decline shit in general.

I just don't think they would build this big of a hype machine for a simple port. Either BG3, or a BG1 graphical remake imo. We'll know soon enough.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
<!-- It is coming. -->
not really "ITZ COMING".

I just don't think they would build this big of a hype machine for a simple port. Either BG3, or a BG1 graphical remake imo. We'll know soon enough.
No fucking way it's BG3.
BG1 HD for PC (regardless if it's for iOS as well) is like the only possible non-decline option.

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
It's not exactly a big hype, just a website with countdown and troll comments in HTML code.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom