Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

agris

Arcane
Patron
I hope it's good, but I don't think it will be good.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
There was a thread on it but it's probably buried a few pages back by now.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://battletechgame.com/

If there's a Codex fundraiser, I'm probably backing that way.

Harebrained Schemes is pleased to announce their return to Kickstarter this Fall to partner with Backers in co-funding the creation of BATTLETECH. Jordan Weisman, the creator of BattleTech and MechWarrior, is back with the first turn-based BattleTech game for PC in over two decades. Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blends RPG ‘Mech and MechWarrior management with modern turn-based tactics.
BATTLETECH_03_HBS.jpg

BATTLETECH_04_HBS.jpg

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Turn-based MechCommander incoming. We truly live in times of glory.

:hype:

(This reminds me: Why is MechCommander neither on GoG nor Steam?)

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
They will need better engine for this game but maybe later they can use that engine for a bigger Shadowrun game

Inspectah

Savant
A new Crimson skies?
A new Battletech???
:incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom