Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Preview BattleTech Kickstarter Update #37: Fresh Screenshots

Discussion in 'RPG News & Content' started by Infinitron, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Jimmiousgender: ⚧ Magister

Jimmious
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    First try to compose concrete sentences like the übermensch that you consider yourself to be and then try to use metaphors which are for more advanced usages of the written word. Also, restaurants have menus, if you don't like what they offer then go eat somewhere else. Or cook. Or starve.

^ Top  
  2. Jimmiousgender: ⚧ Magister

Jimmious
    Parrots:
    Trust me, I am very "anti-" a lot of stuff and I don't consider my self as bad as the things I oppose.

^ Top  
  3. l3loodAngelgender: ⚧ Proud INTJ Patron

l3loodAngel
    Parrots:
    Maybe they played computer games?
    What genocide? I want a different color pilot (insert anything car, bed, wall paint) that's fucking it.

Talking about grammar is the lowest form of conversation, have one with your retarded friends. Now Developer IS like A restaurant IT SERVES it's clients, by MAKING food for them. As I said before, if they want to upset a major part of their clients its fine with me, but I won't pay for it.

Now I know that it's hard for you to grasp that restaurants that don't serve the taste of THEIR customers go bankrupt. Customer is always right and that shit. But you retarded cucks can go on your little pathetic crusade to prove that custmer's desires are not important as long as they're cucked.

• retadred retadred x 4
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Jimmiousgender: ⚧ Magister

Jimmious
    Parrots:
    I'm pretty sure the majority of their customers do not give the slightest fuck about the genealogical tree of the pilots in the game unlike you and some other edgelords.
    Also when you write somewhere, grammar is kind of a necessity, especially if you want to be taken relatively seriously.
    Btw I'm not living in the US so "cuck" and "cucking" are words of no meaning to me. I'm not some college boy from a fraternity or some hippie of some sort. You can use normal words to express yourself.
    Oh and I'm in no "crusade" to do anything, I'm just amused by how butthurt you people get from such stuff

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. l3loodAngelgender: ⚧ Proud INTJ Patron

l3loodAngel
    Parrots:
    You are that intellectually or even worse. Of course word cuck means nothing to you, because you live a cuck life. And Yes most people will give a slightest fuck, but they will keep their mouths shut because of attacks from degenerates like you/infi ect. Just ask Hillary how does it end when you ingnore wishes of the people. That's why you have Trump at the helm. What can change a nature of retard?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    • Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • WTF am I reading x 1
    • retadred x 1
    • Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Make America Great Again Infinitrongender: ⚧ I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    But in this case they are as bad. SJWs don't complain about PS:T because it conveys an explicitly misogynistic political statement. They complain about because it visually displays lots of hot babes. They don't want hot babes on the menu.

It reminds me of a guy I knew in the 2000s who wanted to start a campaign against Rockstar for not giving him a white protagonist in GTA: San Andreas. This is the path towards retardation.

When characters in BattleTech start talking about how glorious their racially mixed universe is and battle against evil racially pure villains, then we'll talk (they won't because the villains are mixed too)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • retadred retadred x 2
    • hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. karnakgender: ⚧ Arcane

karnak
    Parrots:
    What kind of lovecraftian horror is this? Are there no "white" people in the future?
    Have all the caucasians been exterminated in the Inner Sphere?

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. Rielgender: ⚧ Savant

Riel
    Parrots:
    Those mech look gorgeous. PGI is a mediocre developer at best as is MWO but their mech modeling guy rocks!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Chamezerogender: ⚧ Guest

Chamezero
    solid tactical combat
    hbs

:lol:

• Despair Despair x 3
    ^ Top  
  10. Make America Great Again imweaselgender: ⚧ Arcane

imweasel
    Parrots:
    From the Infinitron of the future, the apologist SJW shill:

"There is nothing wrong with a completely LGBTQ cast in this game. That's progressive."

"There is nothing wrong with completely female cast in this game. That's progressive."

"Oh, that is so nice that the main cast of this game isn't white either. That's so progressive!"

• retadred x 7
    • Brofist x 4
    • hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Rage x 1
    • Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Tom Baker's Arsegender: ⚧ Learned

Tom Baker's Arse
    Parrots:
    As for the mixed racial backgrounds -- obviously you boobs haven't read enough good science fiction ... calm the fuck down
    As a backer of this title, I'm a bit worried that I'm just seeing pretty pictures and fluff, and no meat and potatoes

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    ^ Top  
  12. i.Razorgender: ⚧ Educated Patron

i.Razor
    Parrots:
    Ha ha. Just checked these pictures. Main cast my ass. Looks like SJW bullshit again.

Not a single dollar, Harebrained Schemes, not a single dollar.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Make America Great Again Zorba the Huttgender: ⚧ Arcane Weasel

Zorba the Hutt
    Parrots:
    If they'd just gone with "in the grim darkness of the far future everyone is Tiger Woods" I bet it would have raised fewer hackles... but after a 'thousand years of race mixing' out in the galaxy for people to still be described as "Finnish-Fijian" or whatever just seems so forced :lol:. Think of all the different planets and societies their ancestors will have been part of by then.

Anyway, should generate a bit of drama come release time.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 2
    ^ Top  
  14. Jimmiousgender: ⚧ Magister

Jimmious
    Parrots:
    Yup, the inclusion of "race background" is completely out of place and it doesn't make any sense. We're talking about people that live in different planets for ages... What Finland and Hawaii and stuff? Completely pointless

• Agree Agree x 10
    ^ Top  
  15. Elwrogender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Elwro
    Parrots:
    Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
    So the 'genocide' talk was just nonsense? Can't say I'm surprised.

Anyway, Battletech takes place a few dozens generations from now, right? If humanity has been allowed to mix among the stars, I see only one possibility for there being a pure white human: if some time ago people decided they had had it with the white supremacists, packed them all in one colony ship, plotted the course for a remote section of the universe and set the drive to autodestruct on destination.

But I agree the modern-language labeling is weird and should better be avoided.

• Brofist x 4
    • Shit x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Racist x 1
    • retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. i.Razorgender: ⚧ Educated Patron

i.Razor
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  17. oldmanpacogender: ⚧ Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Parrots:
    Hey I'm not the one who made the racial mix of the pilots a part of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Cudgelgender: ⚧ Learned Patron

Cudgel
    Parrots:
    Its just a part of the battletech world, it would actually be kind of weird to leave it out. All the houses have interesting mixes, for many its part of the appeal.

^ Top  
  19. FreeKanergender: ⚧ Magister

FreeKaner
    Parrots:
    Honestly Shadowrun games had serviceable but not great turn-based tactics combat. After playing Mordheim I have p. high standards for a combat so I will check this but I am not waiting with great anticipation.

Why is the Portuguese/Egyptian person that dark?

^ Top  
  20. karnakgender: ⚧ Arcane

karnak
    Parrots:
    Probably spent too much time in his ancestors's beaches of Algarve or Sharm el-Sheikh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Make America Great Again Rogueygender: ⚧ Arcane Sawyerite Sawyerist Sawyer's Bride No Fun Allowed

Roguey
    Parrots:
    There are settings where those kinds of casts can work without it being progressive.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ^ Top  
  22. Fenixgender: ⚧ Liturgist

Fenix
    Parrots:
    "Path towards retardation" is what happened in this game.
    I do not see that you objected to this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Junmarkogender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

Junmarko
    Parrots:
    Bubbles In Memoria Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    All I keep thinking is: This Engine + Next Shadowrun = When?

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    • it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Make America Great Again imweaselgender: ⚧ Arcane

imweasel
    Parrots:
    Of course, but that is not the point here. Battletech also isn't one of these settings.

• [citation needed] [citation needed] x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. l3loodAngelgender: ⚧ Proud INTJ Patron

l3loodAngel
    Parrots:
    He's one of the guys who will hold their wifes hand, while she'll be fucked by a black dude. Have to excuse him, as he views the world differently.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Edgy Edgy x 2
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)