Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battlefield 5 - going back to WW2

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The whole thing is not surprise,it was pretty much obvious. The swedish cucks were trying out the waters with the last sjw battlefield. All this shit makes me want a nice ww3 .

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Im happy that we got crippled woman, but where is fat woman and gay male character?

Sorry pal, but gay men are the new straight because they buy into this bullshit even less than straight people do.

It's because they don't want to fuck vaginas

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
3ZtDmw3.png

Dexter

Arcane

Are these games in long-running series that in the past (before BF1 for 8 titles beloved and played by many, aside from Heroes and 2142 that both failed commercially) were tonally realistic, while not trying to be Simulations? Did the developers say they were making authentic historic games taking place in WW2? They should fuck off with the retarded equivalences. People would equally complain and tell the wankstain developers to fuck off if they decided to make up their own rules for the new FIFA or NFL games and they decided they should take place in a circus tent because it'd be more colorful and "fun" that way.

kalganoat

Savant
Are these games in long-running series that in the past (before BF1 for 8 titles beloved and played by many, aside from Heroes and 2142 that both failed commercially) were tonally realistic, while not trying to be Simulations? Did the developers say they were making authentic historic games taking place in WW2? They should fuck off with the retarded equivalences. People would equally complain and tell the wankstain developers to fuck off if they decided to make up their own rules for the new FIFA or NFL games and they decided they should take place in a circus tent because it'd be more colorful and "fun" that way.

Kantai collection has anime battleship girls but the setting isn't WW2 its a fantasy setting. Girl and Panzer has anime tank girls but it also didn't take place in WWII. Dynasty warriors has hot guys in it but it's based on a novel.The examples he listed weren't trying to be historically authentic at all. It's supposed to be anime wank material.
Also those games weren't trying to push a political agenda. BFV clearly is.
I don't think Yoko Taro and some others really understand the situation. It's so easy to dismiss any criticism as 'hur dur incels just hate women lul'.

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, the way he talks it's hard to not see this as a war. So screw everyone saying that SJWs are not the enemy and nobody is trying to take your culture away.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
Man, the way he talks it's hard to not see this as a war. So screw everyone saying that SJWs are not the enemy and nobody is trying to take your culture away.

Just turn around anything they say and see the insane explosion that results.

I knew I was in for a fight to have all the white people in the movie played by real whites and not jews, but I got tired of explaining to my son why the actors in his favorite shows look funny and say crazy shit about how bad white people are so I had to do something.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Well, yeah. Besides the ridiculous history comment, I thought that gender doesn't exist or doesn't matter anymore. Just be a boy for a few hours, little girl, you are 'fluid'.

Big Wrangle

Maybe if your twitter PR department didn't claim authenticity and admited you're just making an over-the-top alternate version of WWII as that trailer implies this wouldn't be a problem.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Easy there tiger,we don't want you to go and bomb the neighbouring dice HQ. It will be shame to loose a good poster over something soo stupid. You could always say to your local muslim community that he is total haram and his daughter is a nice piece of halal. They will teach her more that her father could.

Kitchen Utensil

The whole thing is not surprise,it was pretty much obvious. The swedish cucks were trying out the waters with the last sjw battlefield. All this shit makes me want a nice ww3 .

Yeah. We need new settings anyway.

Big Wrangle

At this point they should just do a sequel to that futuristic Battlefield game, you can get away with the more ludicrous elements and PR people will not be able to claim 'authenticty' and piss people off as a result. Also that game had some neat mechs.

Tovias

Learned
Battlefield games are essentially the FIFA of FPS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom