Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battlefield 1 - set in World War 1

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
The marketing for this game makes me want to murder anyone who will play this shit.

:shredder:

This is gonna be the best war shooter ever released

umad nigga

fanboy.png

You have the tag, too. Lol. Irony at its finest. Didn't you ragequit because of all your tags on your alt accounts? :(

Calm down, bro.

Except my tags were the result of people betting against me that Menckenstein would defeat @crispy (except the dumbfuck tag that DarkUnderlord gave me because he envies my brofist acquiriing abilities (he zeroed my brofists so many taimes I lost count, how about you do it again?.

While your tags were the results of actually being a shit-tasted fanboy.

Btw, this game (Battlefield 1) looks grossly abhorrent and anyone who plays should be ashamed of themselves, delete their accounts and go hang out in popamole forums filled with children.

#KillJews

What's with the fish eye view and the massive non-stop wobble from any kind of movement? Is that what modern shooters are like?
I only came here because I was promised cake WWI. And oh look: cinematic firework sploshuns, neon markers filling the screen and a dozen dudes randomly running around the map like headless chickens. Wonderful. "DICE did it again", indeed.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
The marketing for this game makes me want to murder anyone who will play this shit.

umad nigga

fanboy.png

You have the tag, too. Lol. Irony at its finest. Didn't you ragequit because of all your tags on your alt accounts? :(

Calm down, bro.

Except my tags were the result of people betting against me that Menckenstein would defeat @crispy (except the dumbfuck tag that DarkUnderlord gave me because he envies my brofist acquiriing abilities (he zeroed my brofists so many taimes I lost count, how about you do it again?.

Btw, this game (Battlefield 1) looks grossly abhorrent and anyone who plays should be ashamed of themselves, delete their accounts and go hang out in popamole forums filled with children.

#KillJews

You're a joke and nobody likes you on this site :( gg. My myself and shitreneus.

You got your tags because you're a dumbass. And then you got extremely butthurt about it, and quit like a girl. You fail.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

umad nigga

fanboy.png

Calm down, bro.

#KillJews

You're a joke and nobody likes you on this site :( gg. My myself and shitreneus.

You got your tags because you're a dumbass. And then you got extremely butthurt about it, and quit like a girl. You fail.

Lol... Nice try. I have a legion of fans on this site and all over the internet due to my great posting career. I get banned from time to time from various sites thanks to Jews, gays, weak men and women. That will never stop me, only physical death. And my death will make me a martyr.

You are just a plaything to me. I feel better insulting you. Literally kill yourself, faggot.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So, apart from the lack of UAVs, how is this different than BF4, gameplay-wise?

Inspiring to hear German-voiced player sounds, but why are the announcements in English? I hope that's configurable, but I doubt it will be :/

Apparently you get a super dash with a bayonet but I haven't really seen anything that different from modern shooters. I know I'm going to sound like a broken record mean for fucks sakes RO2 has bolts and they're pretty damn fast if you use manual bolting, hell the lee enfield is known for the mad minute drill. Where you shoot fast at possible at a target 300m away in a minute, which in video games scale is pretty far away.

Hell here's a redneck gunstore owner shooting a lee enfield under ten seconds.

Though I think he's shooting blanks and he's not aiming at anything (cuz there blanks).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Irenaeus said:
'k

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Irenaeus said:
'k

You just fell for the gambit! :M

Now you owe me THIRTY ONE THOUSAND brofists!

Think about that upon your death, on your JUDGEMENT DAY, when you have entered the underworld, Anubis, the God of the afterlife, will put your heart on a scale against the feather of Ma’at, the goddess of order, truth, and righteousness, and this may be the extra weight that tips the balance. If this happnes, your heart will be devoured by Ammut, a demon with the head of a crocodile, the front half of the body of a leopard, and the back half of a hippopotamus. You will die a second death and be completely annihilated from existence, into Oblivion™.

latest

s736fn.png

PS: I just got 18 brofists while I was sleeping, are you even trying XOXO :dance:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Irenaeus said:
'k

blalblabblablalba

Did it ever occur to you, that you might spend a little too much time on this site?

Try a job, girlfriend, education, friends and other meaningful activities. You will see, you don't need the codex, bro. Let it go.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Looking at the Gameplay Video it looks like crossover between Battlefield Hardline and Star Wars Battlefront, two of the weakest Battlefield release from DICE in term of content and gameplay.

Oh well, it's not like i don't have much hope to begin with.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That female voice make it sound like you are in some kind of simulation. A screaming sergeant or something like that would have been so much better. And is that german soldier shooting with a winchester?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
That female voice make it sound like you are in some kind of simulation. A screaming sergeant or something like that would have been so much better. And is that german soldier shooting with a winchester?

i heard it's a placeholder

is that german soldier shooting with a winchester?
Yes that is a winchester, a 1895 Winchester, uses a box magazine instead of a tube, so you can use pointed bullets, and it's surprisingly very reliable since the action is exposed only when cycling the action. Russians ordered a shitload of them in 7.62x54r, 300,000ish rifles i think. Since the german used a stripper clip it's the russian version since its the only version to.

Here's are some mud tests by a reincarnated jesus. Please note that the winchester in the first video is NOT a russain 1895 winchester.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Someone who knows how to play

You mean hitting objects that stand still? He's playing vs nubs. Also, normal mode is for noobs. Roll on hardcore mode with NO visual indicators or anything.

Always hated normal mode on BF3 and BF4. Enemies take 20 million shots to kill, and there are shitty markers everywhere giving away your position.

I hope there's a hardcore mode in BF1, too. Probably not.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
There will most definetivly be Hardcore game servers for BF1. Now what you can say is, that there won't be many people playing on them (like in BF3 and BF4)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom