Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TBS Battle Worlds: Kronos - Turn-Based Strategy

knightley

Educated
Yeah I like how the attack is directly played out on the strategy map, no zoom in or "cut scene". But other than it has an email style multiplayer. The video is pretty much what I would call "content free".

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So what I understood from the Google Transbutcher the main upside is the AI is pretty solid.

Well, thanks God for that. After years of playing Civ5 on and off I geniunely thirst for an AI that's not completely retarded. I'm not exactly fappy about the color palette and cartoonish art style that looks vaguely inspired by Z but oh well, the Germans' job in the world is to produce mechanically solid things and it seems we'll be getting that.

knightley

Educated
So what I understood from the Google Transbutcher the main upside is the AI is pretty solid.

Well, thanks God for that. After years of playing Civ5 on and off I geniunely thirst for an AI that's not completely retarded. I'm not exactly fappy about the color palette and cartoonish art style that looks vaguely inspired by Z but oh well, the Germans' job in the world is to produce mechanically solid things and it seems we'll be getting that.

About the "Superior AI", the german reviewer said: The enemy units are merciless in attacking your units which are within their weapons' range. Nice way to highlight a game's AI.

The game might be good though, just think the review is pretty shitty.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Dunno how this will fare but it really feels like ye good olde Battle Island all over again. Was pleasantly surprised to find the tutorial nearly kicked my ass. AI seems more than adequate.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This is my most awaited game of the fall.

Just a little feedback from you guys who already own it - it's not a russian indie gig so I don't suppose it's completely, utterly, hopelessly broken?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The developer has just made a lame move - no digital download key for the boxed box pledges.

Elthosian

Arcane
They also seem to be denying people who pre-ordered access to Steam/GOG Keys, including those that backed post-campaign at their site through paypal.

Name

Cipher
So why don't they send out those (additional gift) keys to their supporters? Publisher(Do they have any) problems? Afraid of losing sale? I always get the impression that keys of your games are like totally free to send to everyone you like.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
They also seem to be denying people who pre-ordered access to Steam/GOG Keys, including those that backed post-campaign at their site through paypal.

They said that anyone should have their keys through the mail in the next few hours, including people who bought boxed copies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom