Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Skittles

He ruins the fun.
Yes, I'm doing that. Maybe this time cripples will have even less limbs and golden coins will have more copper in them. Here comes the pain train.

Have fun! Undead EGC is great.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Second one-skull bounty turns out to be a necromancer.

> Messa veteran player, is no problem.
> Tie up all the bandits, whittle them down
> Proceed to kill five of them in quick success
> Send in a guy to kill the necromancer
> Necromancer raises all dead bandits in one turn

KURWAAAAAAA

Luka-boy

Arcane
$30 is calming my purchase impulse. Can anyone help push me over the edge with some words of incline?
I'll let the game's writing do the job.
1n7kep.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just for some nostalgia fun since the game is released and all.

This is the first video I made about Battle Brothers. It's a pre-alpha combat demo that the boys behind Overhype Studios sent me. I posted the video two(almost three) years ago and you can see how far the game has come:

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Congratulations to Overhype Studios!

Battle Bros. is shamefully Underhyped, and you guys are a real example of community engagement. In a quiet way, Overhype exemplifies listening to and engaging your base while have very clear focus in delivering your vision. The game is beautiful and uncompromising.

I upped to the Supporter Edition for myself and bought two other copies to gift to show my support. I'll hand them out when sales start to cool. I hope it will be a while.

Murk

Arcane
Do the devs get more lucre if I buy through the site rather than through Steam?

Ignatius Reilly

Scholar
This game is a classic because you could lose your entire party in a heartbreaking defeat and then five minutes later start a new game.

Mark Richard

Arcane
Current roster

1zgt3tk.jpg
1zgt3tk.jpg

It's good to see a mercenary army helping out the local community. The villagers sing your praises. Farmer Jared's plow is pristine condition again, and Mistress Lanee says her washing has never been so clea- GET OUT THERE AND KILL SOME ORCS!

Thonius

Arcane
Eh, I cannot buy supporter edition! SAD!
(there might be some steam issue. I click add to cart but my cart stays empty. App version and web)

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
goddammit this is one of those games that require a WP check to quit, isn't it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom