Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #31: World of Caith Teaser Video, Exploration and Gating Details

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Codex bitching about graphix of all things is a good sign.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck

People can only bitch about what they see.

Hating InXile is cool, and you can have your cake too (= play and even buy their games)!
:hmmm:

This company blacklisted us, are we supposed to be effusive in our praise?

I think there's a high probability people who really dig turn-based dungeon crawlers will end up buying this game no matter how they bitch.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

People can only bitch about what they see.

Hating InXile is cool, and you can have your cake too (= play and even buy their games)!
:hmmm:

I think there's a high probability people who really dig turn-based dungeon crawlers will end up buying this game no matter how they bitch.

Renting the apartment doesn't entail liking the landlord.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Lol, used to be Codex being blacklisted - trully blacklisted! - was a badge of honor, strived for relentlessly by dozens of master trolls all over the site. Today we whine because somebody cancelled some stupid meeting or something? Such drama.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Lol, used to be Codex being blacklisted - trully blacklisted! - was a badge of honor, strived for relentlessly by dozens of master trolls all over the site. Today we whine because somebody cancelled some stupid meeting or something? Such drama.

Perhaps, but there's a difference between getting blacklisted for trolling and getting blacklisted for genuinely not being politically correct -- or rather blacklisted for not being mainstream.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Perhaps, but there's a difference between getting blacklisted for trolling and getting blacklisted for genuinely not being politically correct -- or rather blacklisted for not being mainstream.

I didn't follow that little drama but didn't they cancel the meeting because Infinitron posted some embargoed info or some such? I don't know and don't really care. If inXile have never made another decent game I'll always give them some break for W2, a truly awesome RPG.

Weasel
I don't think many people really gave a shit about another Fargo interview, but it was a convenient reason to have fun hating on inXile and shooping Brother None into nazi poses.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't think many people really gave a shit about another Fargo interview, but it was a convenient reason to have fun hating on inXile and shooping Brother None into nazi poses.

The only reason for me to back projects these days - even if they bear no association to inXile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom