Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Ban commie

Kahr

Commie may be an ugly commie, but here he is right.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Keep the 'butthurt' votes coming, losers! Jesus and Marx were proved right in the end, in the face of craven reactionary troglodytes! Every 'butthurt' rating, only makes me more powerful than you could ever imagine!

Wow you really put yourself in such company because you made a lying, shitty review on a vidya game you never played? :lol:

I'm going to steal some breath mints from the liquor store, I will be proved right by the brutal recriminations of the reactionaries over this blow for justice!

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Is this the best the 'Beclevers'(lol) can do? Impotently screeching?

I must say, I am disappointed.

Your 'love' for Cleve is even more disappointing given the fact that you haven't even bought the game to show support! Why is that? Too poor(lol)? Get a job losers! Or is it something more sinister, in that you don't really care for Cleve and his Golden Baby at all? :smug:

Keep the 'butthurt' votes coming, losers! Jesus and Marx were proved right in the end, in the face of craven reactionary troglodytes! Every 'butthurt' rating, only makes me more powerful than you could ever imagine!

You're a grown man, why are you behaving like a little bitch?

?Jesus? wouldn't torrent.

I think Cleve broke his mind.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It looks like commie came to his senses and removed both links of his own volition. Thank you, commie.

Now back to your regularly-scheduled daily internet bickering.

Denial: What's up guise? You hatin on dissenting opinions like the Liberal faggots that you are?
Anger: Why is that? Too poor(lol)? Get a job losers!
Bargaining: Keep the 'butthurt' votes coming, losers! Jesus and Marx were proved right in the end, in the face of craven reactionary troglodytes!
Depression: I must say, I am disappointed.
Acceptance: Every 'butthurt' rating, only makes me more powerful than you could ever imagine!

Sic semper neanderthallis.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'm getting many retroactive shit ratings from Commie for Grimoire thread posts. He still can't let it go. Incline won, fam.

Commie can no longer accept the reality of what's happening and is spiraling into madness, the world probably now looks like this to him

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom