Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II Mod Thread

Xeon

Augur
Does this mean the file could possibly be corrupt or wrong version? I tried to download the file a couple of times with same result.

Code:
ERROR: illegal 2-byte read from offset 61610 of 554-byte file
ERROR: [C!PP29.ITM] -> [override/C!PP29.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Read out of bounds"))
ERROR: Failure("Read out of bounds")
Initialise mod (all other components require this) (Sword Coast Stratagems) was not installed due to errors.

You can try to repair the problem and start the installation of the component
again. In this case please select "retry" after the repair.

I think I got rid of all incompatibilities so far, installation of SCS is the only thing hopefully left. I also don't understand what does it mean to repair, does it just want to replace the version that was extracted BWS by a newer version or something, because this what I did or do I need to install the Initialize mod manually and then continue with the rest of the installation.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Does this mean the file could possibly be corrupt or wrong version? I tried to download the file a couple of times with same result.

Code:
ERROR: [C!PP29.ITM] -> [override/C!PP29.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Read out of bounds"))
ERROR: Failure("Read out of bounds")
Initialise mod (all other components require this) (Sword Coast Stratagems) was not installed due to errors.

You can try to repair the problem and start the installation of the component
again. In this case please select "retry" after the repair.

I think I got rid of all incompatibilities so far, installation of SCS is the only thing hopefully left. I also don't understand what does it mean to repair, does it just want to replace the version that was extracted BWS by a newer version or something, because this what I did or do I need to install the Initialize mod manually and then continue with the rest of the installation.

I had that error. The trick was to just delete the C!PP29.ITM file.

You will have to delete it again later in the install as well.

Xeon

Augur
I deleted it and I got another error with CDPP29.ITM, deleting that I got DW#MELRI.ITM. Should I keep deleting these files?

Edit:
Worked, Thank you very much.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Oh and if you get weird lag and/or stuttering, especially in Beregost and Nashkel, you need check that your baldur.ini has these settings:

Low Mem Sounds 1=0
Low Mem Sounds 2=1

It will not disable ambient sounds completely but it will get rid of the stuttering. Also, if you have installed a whole bunch of mods, get General Biffing mod and run it. Makes loading times faster since the game doesn't need to read the Override folder.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Probably not, unless you're a D&D 2nd ed veteran or an old RPG curmudgeon. I love SCS, but people telling newcomers to play it their first time are probably doing them a disservice.

Other things to avoid: max HP on level up, wearing multiple magical protection items, and any rebalancing mod.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Agreed. If you don't know 2nd edition rules and spells by heart and you've never played BG, don't mod it too much. SCS is pretty modular but it does make the combats quite a bit more difficult even on the minimal settings. As for spell/item/kit stuff, don't bother. Better to learn how the games actually work and then later, if you like them enough, to fiddle with stuff.

For example, on the harder settings SCS makes all spellcasters instantly have multiple protection spells when combat starts. But unless you've prepared spells to counter them, you're shit out of luck and either wipe or cheese by waiting their durations out - this makes combat actually boring. It's even worse in BG1 because you don't have access to high-enough spell levels to use Breach, for example, but need to rely on scrolls, wands and potions - which you don't really know about if the games are unfamiliar to you.

On the other hand, without SCS the spellcasters can be so fucking retarded that it gets annoying. I guess you could just install the smart mages and smart priests bits without instant-cast protection spells, or at least no instant-short duration protection spells. Do install "better calls for help" part as otherwise you can pick off enemies 1-by-1 through abusing the fog of war.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
The only mod a new player should install is Saerileth.
No, please don't :negative:
Why wouldn't he want to romance a 15 year old asian paladin girl that requires a natural 18 charisma to even complete the romance?
1447942274731.jpg

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Newfag who has never played BG games. Is SCS a good idea for a first time run?

Despite what others say others say I would go for it on a minimum level. Without SCS the game becomes very easy if you have even the faintest knowledge of RPGs, D&D, or the ability to read the manual. Crap I'd install SCS just for the auto casting scripts (healing, armor, stone skin, etc).

Keep in mind that with SCS you will need at least 2 mages in your party to handle the dispelling and buffing you are going to need. Well in BG2. In BG1 you should be fine with one.

Also take Edwin. Always Edwin.

fake edit: Saerileth is love. Saerileth is life.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Newfag who has never played BG games. Is SCS a good idea for a first time run?

Gotta disagree with Paco here. Having recommended SCS to newcomers before, I have seen the catastrophic results. Avoid until second playthrough.

:x Jesus Christ Grunker the game came out 17 years ago. If humanity as not evolved enough to handle SCS then why bother with anything.

Also remember this when taking advise from Grunker:

[Saerileth] has a well-developed personality, and romancing her has been more fun that it ever was with the Bioware NPC's . . . . all in all, this must be one of the best mods for BG2 that I've ever tried, especially because I enjoyed the quests that came with her.
--Grunker

http://mods.chosenofmystra.net/saerileth/

Also take Edwin. Always Edwin.

fake edit: Saerileth is love. Saerileth is life.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Don't be too hard on Grunker, hormones make us do crazy stuff. As a little boy, I once made a party of five hot elves led by a strapping Conan'esque Garf-stand-in in Pool of Radiance, and in my head the party had kinky orgies between every fight. It's pretty hard to fap to those PoR-pixels, even with the help of the AD&D calender but I managed. Grunker had it so much easier with the IE-avatars and portraits.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Don't be too hard on Grunker, hormones make us do crazy stuff. As a little boy, I once made a party of five hot elves led by a strapping Conan'esque Garf-stand-in in Pool of Radiance,

Yeah I did that too. Only when I was kid though. And I would never consider doing something like that with modern games where you make your own party. An adult trekking around with a party of one dude, say Lord Paco, and a harem of women is just wrong.

Or is it?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
me "enjoying the quests": :bounce:

EDIT: is it still child abuse when a 14-year-old is playing a video game with a 20-year-old character having a relationship with a 15-year-old?

Xeon

Augur
I kinda thought making backups will make a backup and still allow me to play them at any time.

I have now been playing a modded game of BGT for some time, I made a backup of the folder and moved it to a different drive so I don't compromise my current game. Then used BWS to restore the folder and clean it up to make a different kind of modded setup to try other mods I never got to use, never used any of the Big Mods in BWS and would like to give them a try.
Problem now, the first modded game stopped working, if I move it to the original location and name it to what it was, then it works again, anywhere else or any other name and it stops working. I thought I can have several versions of the game with different setups or something but I guess that's not how its supposed to work, kinda sucks.

BWS also kinda getting a little harder to use right now, sometimes it says files could not be downloaded and I can say provide and it will download the file automatically which is pretty great since i don't have to search for it, the writing on the right, says to extract the files from the archive to the game folder, what if the archive is in program format and not rar or zip or something, how do I extract the files without installing it. So several files I downloaded and put it in the game folder didn't install or get detected because they are inside the extractor program and because they are needed by other mods, other mods also didn't get installed because the file they need is missing or something.

Xeon

Augur
Changing the path under Alias to the new location made it work, Thank you very much.

Edit:
Is Tortured Souls good? Its one of the big BG2 mods, in order to install it, I need one of the components from Baldurdash 1.74. Thing is all of Baldurdash components shows up in red in the selection so I am not sure if its a good idea to try and force installation.

Is there any benefits of reaching a specific level in Thief for Imoen and then Dual her? I am playing FMT so don't need her thieving skills all that much and would like to dual her and make her more lore friendly.

Edit2:
Finally finished modding the game with I think the most mods I could manage without too much hassle. There were several mods and component that couldn't be installed but the most important ones fortunately installed.
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 23900
~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20160201 - Updated by agb1 (installation started 05/20/2016 Fri)
~SETUP-BWFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BiG-World-Fixpack-master.zip
~SETUP-BWTRIMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BiG World Trimpack v15.7.7z
~SETUP-BWINSTALLPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BiG World Installpack v15.7.7z
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #101 // Apply Concentration Check On Damage [WIP]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #102 // Awaken On Damage: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #105 // No Spell Interruption On Zero Damage: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Use Caster Level On Mirror Image [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #107 // Allow All Races to Dual Class: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #108 // Allow Equipping Armor in Combat: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Disable Experience Boost: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Level One Proficiency Restrictions: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #114 // Rest Spawns Advance Time: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Dialogue Greeting Subtitles: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #117 // Universal Four Inventory Weapon Slots: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Subtitles For Standard Soundsets: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enable Auto-Pause On All Screens: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Make All Attack Animations Genuine Attacks: Beta 0025
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable Spell Immunity in Sequencers/Triggers: v2
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB): v1.4.24 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB): v1.4.24 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB): v1.4.24 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB): v1.4.24 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB): v1.4.24 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB): v1.4.24 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ASTSCRIPTPATCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Various "astXXXby triggers in many scripts
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v10 (BWP Fixed to v11 Alpha 1)
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix Sunfire power levels: v2
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Check for and fix incorrect spell animations: v2
~IIKEYNAMES/SETUP-IIKEYNAMES.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Key Names
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.13 BWP Fix
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 1.13a BWP Fix
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores: 2.2
~SETUP-CTB_FF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies Fast Forward, v1.1 (for CtB v1.8 or later)
~TETHYRFORESTPATCH/SETUP-TETHYRFORESTPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tethyr Forest Patch: 3b
~SETUP-CTBCUTIMP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies cutscene improvement
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1: v2.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music (WARNING: patches BGMain.exe)
~JONDALARFIX/SETUP-JONDALARFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jondalar Fix for BGT: BWP Patching version
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU: 9 (22 Mar 13)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.14: v1.14
~SETUP-DARKHORIZONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod (Requires Tales of the Sword Coast, TuTu or BGT): BGT v212 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #200 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> Additions only: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #400 // Alternate Bardo Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #410 // Alternate Bub Snikt Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #420 // Alternate Conchobhair Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #430 // Alternate CuChoinneach Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #440 // Alternate Ferthgil Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #450 // Alternate Jet'laya Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #460 // Alternate Keiria Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #470 // Alternate Skeezer Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Thorfinn Portrait: v 2.17 BWP Fix
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu: v1.70a BWP Fix
~SETUP-NTOTSCV171.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix NTotSC Issues: v1.71 BWP Fix 2
~SETUP-BONEHILLV275.TP2~ #0 #0 // Secret of BoneHill (Requires BGT or Tutu): v2.75c BWP Fix
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7.2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Vault's item upgrades - Compatibility with Item Revisions. Recommended for consistency if you plan to install IR main component later: v7.2 BWP Fix
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Installing the Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Orcish Lover Encounter: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Many Little Paws": v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v13
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v13
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.8 -> Normal edition: v1.8.T1 BWP Fix
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v13
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 1.9
~AC_QUEST/SETUP-AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.00b_160119
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.1
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items: vR2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xan has Sorcerer class: vR2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk +3 AC and +1 THAC0 Bonus: vR2 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open Cloakwood Lodge (first Cloakwood area only): v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.3_20160416
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: 2.1_Isaya
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v9bgee BWP Fix 4
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 10
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v4.0 BETA 7
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: v9 BWP Fix
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v9 BWP Fix
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v9 BWP Fix
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Original portrait by berelinde (default): v9 BWP Fix
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #13 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v9 BWP Fix
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1 BWP Fix
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Valerie/Isra crossmod banter?
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Gavin/Isra crossmod banter?
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v14.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v14.0
~KTWEAKS/SETUP-KTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add BG1 missing normal & magical weapons: v1.06
~KTWEAKS/SETUP-KTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add BG1 missing unique weapons: v1.06
~KTWEAKS/SETUP-KTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Randomized assignment of BG1 missing unique weapons: v1.06
~KTWEAKS/SETUP-KTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // RP fixes: v1.06
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #500 // Major locations explored upon visit: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #901 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Install-time randomisation: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1104 // Altered spawns -> Deactivate BGT-WeiDU spawns: spawns appear once: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Do not set BG1 biography for imported characters: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Enemy items shatter: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Access Ulgoth's Beard west of Wyrm's Crossing only: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Prevent access to Durlag's Tower from adjacent areas: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2: 11 (5 Feb 12) BWP Fix
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.20 BWP Fix
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.6a: v2.6e BWP Fix
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6e BWP Fix
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6e BWP Fix
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6e BWP Fix
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 13 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens: v10.1 BWP Fix
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn): v10.1 BWP Fix
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Deep Gardens to the Worldmap - suggested component. If this component can't be installed due to incompatibilities, skip it.: v10.1 BWP Fix
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade: v7.2 BWP Fix
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Talks for original Bioware NPCs: v7.2 BWP Fix
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Add Innershade to Worldmap (You *must* pick one of these components, otherwise the mod won't run as it should.) -> Add Innershade to BP-BGT-Worldmap.: v7.2 BWP Fix
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen: v4.1 BWP Fix
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: v4.4 BWP Fix
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song: 4.0 BWP Fix
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap addition -> Add Eilistraee's Clearing to BP-BGT-Worldmap: 4.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber: v4 BWP Fix
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v15 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v7.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Kido's portraits do you wish to install? -> Plasmocat's portraits?: v7.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v2.2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Ariena's portraits do you wish to install? -> Default portraits?: v2.2 BWP Fix
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 4 BWP Fix
~HALDAMIR/SETUP-HALDAMIR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haldamir: v3 BWP Fix
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 20111016 TOB BWP Fix
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin heals the PC when below 50% health (Can be disabled or enabled via player-initiated dialogue): 20111016 TOB BWP Fix
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-romance cheat -> Normal romance kills: 20111016 TOB BWP Fix
~SETUP-GAVIN_BG2_BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT Hot-Fix for BG2 Gavin
~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for BG2:SoA & ToB: v2 BWP Fix
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v2.1 BWP Fix 2
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v4
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V14 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.3_Isaya
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.2_Isaya BWP Fix
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 2.2_Isaya
~JANQUEST/SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
~KORGAN/SETUP-KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption
~LAVALYGAR/LAVALYGAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // LaValygar - new talks with Valygar Corthala
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1_Isaya
~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v4
~SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #10 // Better Item Import: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.6
~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
~SETUP-RES_FIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Resource Fixer: v1
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB): v104 BWP Fix
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V4
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE: V4
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended): V4
~SETUP-GROA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Getting Rid of Anomen - A cutscene for the Kelsey romance.: v1.2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA): V4 BWP Fix
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB: 2.5
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?: 2.5
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #6 // How much time would you like in between Iylos' PC dialogues? -> 60 Minutes: 2.5
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v9
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v9
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v5
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Homeward Bound: v7 - 25 April, 2010 BWP Fix
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #2 // Romances end due to separation -> Original game behavior is unchanged: v7 - 25 April, 2010 BWP Fix
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v11 BWP Fix
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v15
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v15
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v7 BWP fix
~WTPFAMILIARS/SETUP-WTPFAMILIARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // WTPFamiliars (Requires Throne of Bhaal): 1.7
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #400 // Anomen Gains Helm Kit on Passing Knighthood Test: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #900 // Add Red Wizard to Edwin's Kit Description: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Give Imoen Adventurer Kit: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1414 // Give Imoen a Mage Kit -> Illusionist: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Korgan's Kit to Battlerager: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Give Mazzy a Proper Truesword of Arvoreen Kit: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Change Minsc's Title to Rashemaar Ranger: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Give Nalia Adventurer Kit: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2512 // Give Nalia a Mage Kit -> Diviner: v4 BWP Fix
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Give Sarevok a Proper Deathbringer Kit: v4 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #101 // 1ppv4: Core paperdolls: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #103 // 1ppv4: Extended palette entries -> Full install (recommended): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #105 // 1ppv4: Avatar fixes: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #106 // 1ppv4: Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #111 // 1ppv4: Thieves Galore -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #114 // 1ppv4: Softer Spell Effects: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #200 // 1ppv4: Core content patches: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #201 // 1ppv4: Consistent spell and scroll icons: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #203 // 1ppv4: Restored flame sword animations: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #204 // 1ppv4: Colourable Quarterstaves: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #205 // 1ppv4: Legacy Shields: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #206 // 1ppv4: Additional Shield Animations (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #207 // 1ppv4: Wizards' Staves (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #208 // 1ppv4: Additional Helmet Animations (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #209 // 1ppv4: Attachable wings (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #210 // 1ppv4: Increased paperdoll object variety (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #400 // 1ppv4: Core updates and item patches: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #401 // 1ppv4: Improved projectile effects: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #300 // 1ppv4: Fixed animations for solars and elementals: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #301 // 1ppv4: Miscellaneous content fixes: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #202 // 1ppv4: Spell tweaks: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinity Animations: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Humanoid Animation Fixes: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Distinctive Genies: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Distinctive Fiends: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Pit Fiends -> All get the NWN animation: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Cambion/Isair Animation -> All cambions: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Alu-Fiend/Madae Animation -> All alu-fiends: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Distinctive Undead: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Skeleton Warriors -> Barrow Wight animation: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #450 // Seer Animation -> Some beggars and slaves: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #500 // More Base Animations: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #550 // More Icewind Dale Animations: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #600 // More Icewind Dale II Animations: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #650 // More Neverwinter Nights Animations: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #710 // More Planescape: Torment Animations -> 25% of relevant non-joinables: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Moinesse's Avatars for IA -> 25% of relevant non-joinables: v5 BWP Fix
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix Areas -> Creature References: v5 BWP Fix
~MWYVMTAN/SETUP-MWYVMTAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wyvern Animation Fix: v2
~MWYVMTAN/SETUP-MWYVMTAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Tanar'ri Animation Fix: v2
~BEAR_ANIMATIONS_D2/SETUP-BEAR_ANIMATIONS_D2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bear & Werebear animations from D2 - REQUIRES the [Infinity Animation core mod] to be installed.
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5a BWP Fix
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.90b1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Pack: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extra Items: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tweaked Items: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Convenient Free Action Items: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // More Distinguishable Items: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Familiar Faces: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // More Work for Cromwell: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Pocket Store: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Item Pack for Tutu/BGT: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // +X% Elemental Damage Items: v1.8 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #113 // 1ppv4: Smart Avatar & Armour Switching: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): Beta 4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: Beta 4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1901 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2041 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy and player Harm spells both do 150 hp of damage: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Cosmetic change: stop Stoneskins from changing the caster's colour: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // NPCs go to inns: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4200 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4217 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas -> Remove ammo up to the +2 level from random containers: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> Only selected spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal and Shadows of Amn get HLAs: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6032 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6042 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs -> All of the potions dropped by slain enemies are recoverable: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6551 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8042 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30 BWP Fix
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30 BWP Fix
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shield of Reflection works on SCS Flame Arrows: v2
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Fix Smarter Abazigal: v2
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fix Smarter Irenicus at the Throne: v2
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Remove entourage from Ascension Fallen Solars: v2
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #400 // Prevent silent prebuffs: v2
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Inactive creatures fix: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Gerde's quest and other related fixes: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Creature fixes: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Fix Anomen's proficiencies: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Other compatibility fixes: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Give all skeleton warriors the same immunities -> BG2 immunities (suggested!): v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2003 // Fenten buys more ankheg shells (Baldur's Gate) -> Infinite shells: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2005 // Helmet of alignment change: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2007 // Reflection cloak tweaks: -> Original Cloak of Spell Reflection (SoA): v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Enhanced Nalia's ring: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Daystar protects from level drain: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2023 // Cespenar can improve the Daystar with the Tyr's Eye: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2052 // Dragons are not immune to backstabbing: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.12
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.12
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.12
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.90b1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.90b1
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #152 // PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are also affected: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #186 // Revised Call Woodland Beings spell: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #324 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Fast animation speed, shorter delay between animation start and creature appearance/disappearance: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.50
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.50
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2
~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Nature's Beauty Tweak.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Imprisonment Fix.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Flesh to Stone Fix.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Drop Items on Imprisonment: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Restore SoA Background Music for Promenade Cutscene: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Increase Spear Range and Damage: v5.1
~CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v3
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #115 // Change store buying prices -> Reduce to 75%: v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #170 // Change store selling prices -> Increase by 125%: v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #215 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Reduce to 67% (recommended): v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #247 // Change quest gold rewards -> Reduce to 50%: v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #420 // Realistic random treasures -> Both 1 and 2 (no treasures lost): v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #470 // Change creature gold carried -> Reduce to 50% (recommended): v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #500 // PnP Helmed and Battle Horrors: v5a BWP Fix
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #520 // Realistic Kobold Commandos: v5a BWP Fix
~SETUP-AURPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora Patch: v5.1
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #50 // PnP mind flayer attacks: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #60 // Improved (less buggy) trolls: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #70 // Improved Umberhulks: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #80 // Improved Yuan-Ti: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #83 // Improved Minotaurs: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #85 // Corrected Vampire Stats: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #97 // Related Weapon Proficiencies -> Related Weapon Proficiencies including clubs: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Anomen: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #202 // Jaheira -> dual wielding: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #300 // Keldorn: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #600 // Valygar: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #700 // Viconia: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Distinctive Icons for Blackrazor and Flametongue: v2.00 BWP Fix
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #900 // PnP mace of disruption: v2.00 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any NPC components): v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience -> On initial joining only: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #51 // Balanced BG1 NPC attributes -> mos_anted's revision: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Dudleyfix for BG1 NPCs: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Fix BG1 NPC spells and innate abilities: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Update game references to NPC classes/kits: v1.9 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #1 // XP for Spell Learning -> At 50% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #6 // XP for Disarming Traps -> At 50% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #11 // XP for Pick Pocket -> At 50% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Installing files needed for the components of the group "Balancing XP and items of several mods"
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #17 // Restore original BG1 creatures' XP and items -> Keep custom items from other Mods
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Adjust XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking: 1.3
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Adjust XP for killing creatures: 1.3
~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Adjust XP for quests: 1.3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits for BG1 (BGT or EET): v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for BG2 and ToB: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Portraits for Stone of Askavar: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Portraits for BG1 Mini-Quests and Encounters: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #305 // Portraits for Lure of the Sirines Call: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Portraits for Grey Clan Episode I: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Portraits for Tower of Deception: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1310 // Portraits for Assassinations: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1320 // Portraits for Dungeon Crawl: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1330 // Portraits for BG2 Romantic Encounters: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1380 // Portraits for Ascalon's Questpack: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1360 // Portraits for Tales of the Deep Gardens: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Portraits for Planar Sphere: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1410 // Portraits for Innershade: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1430 // Portraits for Eilistraees Song: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1440 // Portraits for Expanded Thief Stronghold: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1450 // Portraits for Gavin in BG1: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1470 // Portraits for Return to Brynnlaw: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1480 // Portraits for Sellswords: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1490 // Portraits for Isra in BG2: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1530 // Portraits for Slandor (The Minotaur and Lilacor): v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1540 // Portraits for Sirines: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1590 // Portraits for ISNF (I Shall Never Forget): v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Portraits for Amber NPC: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Alternate Female Character-Creation Portraits: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Alternate Male Character-Creation Potraits: v3.0 BWP Fix 3
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v10.2.1
~MAPNAMES/SETUP-MAPNAMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sword Coast Map Labels: v2
~MAPNAMES/SETUP-MAPNAMES.TP2~ #0 #25 // Update Map Markers: v2
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area Stuff - MAJESTIC Area Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature Stuff - Creature Resource Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature Stuff - Inventory Unborker (removes spurious references to the item table): 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature Stuff - Inventory Cleaner (removes items that don't exist and converts them into already present items where applicable): 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creature Stuff - Inventory Overhauler (moves invalid but equippable items to inventory and equips anything in the inventory to a free slot): 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #5 // Creature Stuff - MAJESTIC Creature Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #6 // Creature Stuff - Duplicate Creature Effect Remover: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #7 // Item Stuff - Item Resource Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #8 // Item Stuff - MAJESTIC Item Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Item Stuff - Portrait Icon Assigner: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Item Stuff - Proper Immunity Assigner: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Item Stuff - Duplicate Item Effect Remover: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Spell Stuff - Spell Resource Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Spell Stuff - MAJESTIC Spell Fixer: 19022016
~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ #0 #15 // Store Stuff - MAJESTIC Store Fixer: 19022016
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom