Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Balanced as fuck

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
IncendiaryDevice

Caring about which ratings you get (and writing a fucking thesis on it) is the very definition of butthurt, which proves that you entirely deserve the 40 butthurt ratings. 41, actually, because I just gave you another one.

Then how come I look at your response and just think... lmao, "what a butthurt faggot"?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
You're a delusional moron? It takes a special kind of sperg to write a wall of text on why they're not getting the ratings they want on an online Forum where those ratings are meaningless.

1. You don't know what a wall of text is. Therefore you are retarded.
2. Its not about what I want, it's about exposing how braindead people like you have become - which is further exposed by your inability to understand the post beyond anything other than "someone replied to me, therefore they are butthurt". Which is retarded.
3. If the ratings are meaningless why do you do it? Are you retarded?

Lambach

Arcane
1. You don't know what a wall of text is.
2. Its not about what I want, it's about exposing how braindead people like you have become - which is further exposed by your inability to understand the post beyond anything other than "someone replied to me, therefore they are butthurt".
3. If the rating are meaningless why do you do it? Are you retarded?

1. You don't know what hyperbole is.
2. There's nothing to understand. You're butthurt that people are calling you out for being an imbecile and a passive-aggressive, whiny twat. That's all there is to it.
3. If you look at my profile, you'll see I rarely give out ratings. You're an exception because I like how they give you menstrual cramps. :lol:

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
1. You don't know what a wall of text is.
2. Its not about what I want, it's about exposing how braindead people like you have become - which is further exposed by your inability to understand the post beyond anything other than "someone replied to me, therefore they are butthurt".
3. If the rating are meaningless why do you do it? Are you retarded?

1. You don't know what hyperbole is.
2. There's nothing to understand. You're butthurt that people are calling you out for being an imbecile and a passive-aggressive, whiny twat. That's all there is to it.
3. If you look at my profile, you'll see I rarely give out ratings. You're an exception because I like how they give you menstrual cramps. :lol:

So now you admit that you are:

1. Just talking shit
2. incapable of understanding written words
3. That you don't in fact think ratings are meaningless because you had an objective in mind when rating

?

Wow, a couple of posts in and you're already squirming like a worm on a rainy morning...

Lambach

Arcane
1. Just talking shit
3. That you don't in fact think ratings are meaningless because you had an objective in mind when rating

1. Yes. The Codex isn't SEERIUZ BEEZNEES, you dumb whiny cunt.
2. You're just making shit up as you go at this point.
3. They are meaningless. The fact that you take them so seriously just proves what a bleeding little vagina you are.

Wow, a couple of posts in and you're already squirming like a worm on a rainy morning...

You're honestly giving Morgoth a serious run for his money as the single stupidest motherfucker on the Codex. :lol:

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
1. Just talking shit

1. Yes. The Codex isn't SEERIUZ BEEZNEES, you dumb whiny cunt.
2. You're just making shit up as you go at this point.
3. They are meaningless. The fact that you take them so seriously just proves what a bleeding little vagina you are.

You're honestly giving Morgoth a serious run for his money as the single stupidest motherfucker on the Codex. :lol:

Oh wow...

So ratings are meaningless again...

How many times can one man flip-flop...

If the codex isn't "SEERIUZ BEEZNEES" then how come all your 'meaningless' ratings just happen to coincide with an exact representation of your own personal political beliefs?

Hmmm... I think perhaps when you said "You're just making shit up as you go at this point." its just another of your 'accuse them of what you are doing' things isn't it...

Lambach

Arcane
Oh wow...

If the codex isn't "SEERIUZ BEEZNEES" then how come all your 'meaningless' ratings just happen to coincide with an exact representation of your own personal political beliefs?

Hmmm... I think perhaps when you said "You're just making shit up as you go at this point." its just another of your 'accuse them of what you are doing' things isn't it...

They're not "meaningless again", they were always meaningless. They don't give you any special rights, perks, privileges or whatever on the Forum, they don't boost or lower the visibility of your posts (like on Reddit), they don't do a goddamn thing. Therefore, they're meaningless. Of course, some people don't quite understand this, which is why they get so butthurt about them. "Whaah whaah they're rating my posts butthurt and cuck whaah whaah", fucking pathetic.

It only tells me you're really insecure about your beliefs, otherwise you wouldn't be concerned what others think of them.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Oh wow...

They're not "meaningless again", they were always meaningless. They don't give you any special rights, perks, privileges or whatever on the Forum, they don't boost or lower the visibility of your posts (like on Reddit), they don't do a goddamn thing. Therefore, they're meaningless. Of course, some people don't quite understand this, which is why they get so butthurt about them. "Whaah whaah they're rating my posts butthurt and cuck whaah whaah", fucking pathetic.

It only tells me you're really insecure about your beliefs, otherwise you wouldn't be concerned what others think of them.

But you said you give ratings because it makes people butthurt, which suggests you're doing it because they do do something, therefore they're not meaningless. If they were completely meaningless you wouldn't rate anything...

I don't care what my posts tell you about me, because you're insane and think anyone talking to you is 'butthurt'...

Lambach

Arcane
But you said you give ratings because it makes people butthurt, which suggests you're doing it because they do do something, therefore they're not meaningless. If they were completely meaningless you wouldn't rate anything...

I didn't say they make people butthurt. I said they make you butthurt. Don't project your pathetic insecurities onto everyone. Now get your ass back to elementary school for some basic reading comprehension.

I don't care what my posts tell you about me, because you're insane and think anyone talking to you is 'butthurt'...

What you think is hardly relevant because you're a retarded, whiny twat. And it's not only me who thinks that way, as you've written yourself in that thesis of yours a page back.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot

I didn't say they make people butthurt. I said they make you butthurt. Don't project your pathetic insecurities onto everyone.

Yes, oh braindead one, when someone says "to make people butthurt" is can mean any amount of people, including just one. However, you've already alluded to the fact that it's not just me whom you choose to rate, so, again, you're just making shit up as you go along, as if any past posts somehow cease to exist when you sperg your next desperate 'retort'.

I see the amount of verbal diarrhoea is increasing in your replies and your actual points are fading into oblivion...

Lambach

Arcane
when someone says "to make people butthurt"

Congrats, you are now officially the dumbest motherfucker on the Codex. Wear the title proudly, ye brain-damaged troglodyte, because the competition is fierce.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
when someone says "to make people butthurt"

Congrats, you are now officially the dumbest motherfucker on the Codex. Wear the title proudly, ye brain-damaged troglodyte, because the competition is fierce.

Funny that, cos of the 100+ ratings of Butthurt & Retarded ratings you've given out, only about 10 have ever gone to me.

Perhaps the other 90 went to... someone else... perhaps, I dunno, people like this:

So, apart from lies, flip-flopping, 'hyperbole', complete retardation, what can I expect from your next waste of forum space?

Lambach

Arcane
Funny that, cos of the 100+ ratings of Butthurt & Retarded ratings you've given out, only about 10 have ever gone to me.

Those are spread out much more evenly to quite a lot of different people when they write something really stupid. As in, not just differing in opinion, but something that's factually incorrect. You have the honor of having the most butthurt ratings I've given to a single user, precisely because it makes you so.... butthurt.

what can I expect from your next waste of forum space?

An effortless refutation of your non-argument followed by calling you a moronic, perpetually whiny pussy.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot

Those are spread out much more evenly to quite a lot of different people when they write something really stupid. As in, not just differing in opinion, but something that's factually incorrect. You have the honor of having the most butthurt ratings I've given to a single user, precisely because it makes you so.... butthurt.

So I guess you'd have to rate yourself butthurt for all these highly factually incorrect posts you keep making?

I didn't say they make people butthurt. I said they make you butthurt.

Those are spread out much more evenly to quite a lot of different people when they write something really stupid.

Lambach

Arcane
So I guess you'd have to rate yourself butthurt for all these highly factually incorrect posts you keep making?

I didn't say they make people butthurt. I said they make you butthurt.

Those are spread out much more evenly to quite a lot of different people when they write something really stupid.

How do these contradict each other? I give 1 or 2 negative ratings to some users who've said factually incorrect stuff and I target you with butthurt specifically because it makes you butthurt. You're really grasping at straws here. Rather pathetic, just like your entire personality.

Weasel
Fun thread. :shittydog:
Can't help thinking back to all those abortive previous attempts by DU to introduce the rating system, in a seemingly futile attempt to generate a bit of drama and butthurt. And yet, what seemed a losing battle has eventually succeeded beyond all expectations.

(and just as everyone gets really attached to the system it'll doubtless be changed to something which generates more rage)

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Fun thread. :shittydog:
Can't help thinking back to all those abortive previous attempts by DU to introduce the rating system, in a seemingly futile attempt to generate a bit of drama and butthurt. And yet, what seemed a losing battle has eventually succeeded beyond all expectations.

(and just as everyone gets really attached to the system it'll doubtless be changed to something which generates more rage)

Politics has always been a raging pit of drama. The ratings have reduced that, which is what my post was about [which you obviously didn't read]. People go to politics now and just get shit rated to oblivion. It's just a circle jerk there now. Every now and then Mussab or some imprisoned poster makes a single post and gets 25 Butthurt/Retarded/Cuck/Shit ratings and a handful of replies, then it just goes back to copy/paste memes and propaganda from some retarded news source. If you think watching lambchump dance the merrygoround of horseshit is high drama then doesn't that tell you just how far the whole ratings system has failed in developing new drama?

Lambach

Arcane
This faggot is surprised that people react negatively to opinions they disagree with. This is a level of sheer retardation I never thought a human being could reach.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
This faggot is surprised that people react negatively to opinions they disagree with. This is a level of sheer retardation I never thought a human being could reach.

Reminder that apparently ratings are meaningless therefore you weren't reacting negatively to opinions you weren't in agreement with, apparently you were trying to bait someone. If you were simply disagreeing with someone's opinion then... there's a button for that...

But, yeah, I've no doubt you can do this all night, so...

Lambach

Arcane
Reminder that apparently ratings are meaningless therefore you weren't reacting negatively to opinions you weren't in agreement with, apparently you were trying to bait someone. If you were simply disagreeing with someone's opinion then... there's a button for that...

They don't give you any special rights, perks, privileges or whatever on the Forum, they don't boost or lower the visibility of your posts (like on Reddit), they don't do a goddamn thing. Therefore, they're meaningless.

Just when I thought you reached the rock bottom of retardation, you take a stick of dynamite, blow up a hole in the bottom and go deeper. :lol:

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
IncendiaryDevice should be reported for butthurt harvesting imo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom