Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bad News: Chaos Chronicles development on hold due to legal trouble with bitComposer

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, games like "I wanna be the Guy" and even Dark Souls (PREPARE TO DIE) made fame with the "I dare you!" path of marketing... Age of "GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE" Decadence could surely follow that line. :P

"You thought Dark Souls made you die a lot?
THINK AGAIN!
I wanna be decadent.
Thursday 2013"

Indranys

Savant
It is very sad that publisher put so many pressure on developper's that result with an unfinished game on the market, because the game itself has alot of potential.
Another newfag with false evil publishur dogma!
Someone call Mr Skyway to enlighten this poor heathen soul ASAP!

:troll::hearnoevil:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I think he means the Realms of Arcania w.i.p. that was thrown on the market recently, not CC.

MCA
I even purchased Jagged Annoyance: Back In Anus to help support Coreplay (and also to check out the game). HobGoblin42 painted us such a picture too good to be true, we should have known it right away that it was destined to become vapourware, I guess.

Salk

Novice
Patron
I guess there are no news about this? I found out about this project just today. Very late, I know... I guess I am suffering less than all those others that followed Chaos Chronicles from the early dawn but it hurts a lot anyway....

Salk

Novice
Patron
Thanks, Grunker! (I guess you're the same one writing also on Gibberlings3) :)

Salk

Novice
Patron
Hey, not that I believe many recognize my nickname there either, pal.

It's too bad about this Chaos Chronicles although in the end, nobody really knew how good it would have been. But the premise was really enticing... Especially because I enjoyed some aspects of Temple of Elemental Evil more than any other cRPG (combat system, rule implementation, help system).

Delterius

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom