Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Back >>> To EU3 (In Nomine or HTTT?)

So since my videocard decided to lay down and die, this piece of junk can't run EU3 at max speeds anymore.
I've decided to downgrade from Divine Wind and am now thinking what should I play in regards to version and mods.
One possibility is go In Nomine and play the latest Magna Mundi on it or some modmod - I heard MMU is unstable and has bugs. Or I could get some MMU modmod (Christimas momod?) and play it.

I would like some opinions from experts.

Cassidy copx Hellraiser Kalin Corporate_Jew_Master

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Manbro, I didun evan play EU3.

EU2 is good though, solid 2D graphikz and deterministic historical events. I recommend that instead.

yeye

Augur
Go with HTTT, I remember liking it a lot more than In Nomine. As for mods, fuck MM. :smug:

Cassidy

Arcane
Fuck you. Fuck you all. I hope you die in a fire. I hope dogs piss on your grave. You fucking cunts. You have nothing better to do than troll all day? You no-life assholes, I steal art assets from the rich to give to the poor. I'm like the fucking Robin Hood of strategy mods. You retarded little shits.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/magna-vinland-ragnarök.84351/

It's free! Come give it a try*.

*In Nomine only

i'd just look for the mod which removes the new fog effect from divine wind. works like a charm.

Zeriel

Arcane
What the heck are you guys talking about, EU3 IS 2D.

Nahel

Arcane
There are some good mods for Divine Wind imo, like Death and Taxes. If not go for Magna Mundi.
Without mods i barely find EU3 playable now. But it is still better than EU4.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom