Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

Leonorai

Novice
Gotta love how people are already drawing conclusions about the gameplay from a single trailer, it's just meant to tell you the damn thing is about to be released.

Also, why is this with the anime tag exactly?

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some of these execution scenes / finishing moves gave me the creeps.

pussy. If anything this game need more violent things to be fun. Full procedural body destruction with things like guts spilling, bone/muscle system would be lovely thing to have.
It would be amazing if NPC would behave like trees in Crysis1 or when you have hammer you can make from NPCs paste.
tumblr_m80gkw3l8q1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Crospy

Learned

pussy. If anything this game need more violent things to be fun. Full procedural body destruction with things like guts spilling, bone/muscle system would be lovely thing to have.
It would be amazing if NPC would behave like trees in Crysis1 or when you have hammer you can make from NPCs paste.
I would love a game with realistic death throes and the like. The sound your lungs make when they are drowning in blood. And details like men falling to their death, rather than being ridiculously blown away ala hollywood when shot.

mondblut

Arcane
I remember the story when Darkthrone was releasing their second album. First they were playing nice death metal with clean sound. But then, :bang:, Moonfog guys are telling them what the fuck is this? You want us to release it ?

Moonfag didn't even exist when "A Blaze..." was released. Peaceville did it, and they were mightily annoyed by Darkthrone suddenly switching gears. Moonfag only came into picture by around "Panzerfaust" (that's 1995, 3 years later), and Darkthrone quickly went downhill about the same time. Nope, people say it was mostly Euronymous influencing Darkthrone's direction. Certainly nothing to do with the rich Satyricon fag who only came into view years later.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012

I would love a game with realistic death throes and the like. The sound your lungs make when they are drowning in blood. And details like men falling to their death, rather than being ridiculously blown away ala hollywood when shot.
Yeah, I made a thread about it some time ago. Additionally, it would be cool if there was a system that would generate darkly humorous descriptions of what is happening.

Yeah, but Fallout hobos don't beg for mercy before you pop their brain. Huge difference imo.
Yeah, it's a huge oversight. I always disliked how enemies in cRPGs tend to fight to death even if they have no chance and generally the whole pure HP attrition shit.

Also to troll the SJW thought police why do they let the player kill privileged whites mostly of all demographics (suburbian environment in that trailer)?
No one is trolling SJWs. They are just making a spiritual sequel of Postal with better gameplay.

Why not redskin villagers in a Wild West setting or niggers in some ghetto? This is just lame. :decline:
The creators are potatoes. When you go outside in potatoland almost all people you see are white. Almost everyone who does anything that makes you hate them is white.

toroid

Arcane
Why not .. niggers in some ghetto?

There just has to be a nignog ghetto level. Just like there has to be a cliche rich annoying white people level. Needs a Wal-Mart level too..
Americans are so egocentric. The world doesn't revolve around kwanzania.

*throws tantrum*

EDIT:
Oh wait. I just realized you're being serious. Wal-Mart has a presence in 27 countries you ignorant faggot.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
They're just pixels man, it's all the same.

I love people when they claim it's all just "pixel" and "virtual" and "it's just a game it's not real". If that's indeed the case, beating a pixel tree with a broken pixel tree branch in Crysis 1 should give people the same enjoyment as in this game.

Just stop this political correctness shit and admit that beating a helpless civilian while he begs for mercy is MORE enjoyable.

Leonorai

Novice
Just stop this political correctness shit and admit that beating a helpless civilian while he begs for mercy is MORE enjoyable.
You'll find that i'm anything but that.

My first thought when i found the trailer was "corny, but i do love to harm me some humans". It was a very pleasing experience to watch the outstanding moral folk of the internet then spit on it as a psycho simulator. I can only hope that the game includes people in their apartments in front of the PC's for extra effect.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Although there are different opinions about Żołnierze Wyklęci in Poland, only a total fucking moron would call them neo-nazi. Yes Polish nationalist like to fap over them, but if that's the case you could consider the flag of Poland a neo-nazi symbol as well.

Last edited:

Some opinions are similar to the ones you'd find here, but bioware forums never disappoint:

osbornep said:
Well, it looks like this game is taking aim at Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing to claim the title of "Worst game ever made." It just look awful on every level, like someone decided to make a whole game out of the "No Russian" level from Modern Warfare 2. And in the wake of Gamergate, it could not have come at a worse time.

The developers' statements on this subject have been of the most stereotypical breed of doublethink nonsense. They claim that the game is 'challenging political correctness' and raising serious questions about the pyschology of mass murder, but if you try to look too deeply into what the game is actually doing, they'll tell you, "Hey man, it's just a game! Don't take it so seriously, alright?"

On the other hand, some of the lines from that opening monologue do seem sophomoric enough to have been written by one of those real-life wackos: "My whole life has been bitter, cold hatred." Just embarrassing.

The dialogue sounds realistic, therefore it's pretentious and badly written.

TheClonesLegacy said:
You can accomplish the same thing in GTA and Postal. I see no issue other than it's retreading old ground.

Also remember when we talked about Video games, not politics?

Jorina Leto said:
What a surprise! The devs are Neo-Nazis.
http://fucknovideoga...y-neo-nazis#_=_

TheClonesLegacy said:
Well that changes everything. There is absolutely no reason to support the game, or the filth that are developing it now.

have you ever flipped so hard...

OneWomanArmy said:
Ehm.... wow..... just saw the video now... and I both laughed because... ehm... funny in a surreal kinda way and I was also kinda shocked a bit.. no wonder some kids go on a killing spree to the mall all of a sudden one day....

mybudgee said:
*film posters about murderers*

OneWomanArmy said:
^ Hey I love Natural Born Killers, one of my favorite movies
biggrin.png
^

...that you flopped?

Voragoras said:
My issue is less that it contains graphic violence, and more that graphic violence is its entire purpose. It's not as if the violence is even backed up by any semblance of a plot or centred around any gameplay mechanic, it's just...

Based on a thirty second trailer, here is my analysis of the plot and gameplay

Last edited:

Raapys

Arcane
Too much faggotry in this thread.

Gameplay looks cool, like the destructible environments. Just hope they've found a way to keep it from becoming repetitive after half an hour. Also needs nudity. And flamethrowers. And chainsaws. Could be a classic if it's moddable.

bonescraper

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom