Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Nathir

Liturgist
Thanks! The file wasn't made by me though, so I can't help you with the creature avatars.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
hq0Toa6.jpg

Add this pretty pretty please.

I don't know who made this originally but I cropped it from Quillon 's post

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Replaced the Arcanum portraits with versions extracted directly from the game files, with NPC portraits stretched to 96x96. Turns out there were six of them missing.

8H3nEU9.jpg

AwesomeButton

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It's like they have taken extra special care to alarm us through every bit of their original content that the Enhanced Editions suck giant cock. I wish all companies showed such consistency in following their design goals.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I could spot stylistical differences and not all are hopeless, but boy, some look like scraped from the bottom of deviantart's night pot

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Updated Baldur's Gate II portraits - now including small NPC portraits.

Shadows of Amn:

3i4AnB7.png

Throne of Bhaal:

m5gUaJP.png

Decado

Erikolaz

Educated
Updated Baldur's Gate II portraits - now including small NPC portraits.

Shadows of Amn:

3i4AnB7.png

Anomen's portrait always reminds me of this guy. Seems like a watered-down version of Blackadder, with a little bit of sincerity and boyscoutiness added in. The expression, voice, and attitude, all and have a certain similarity (in terms of condescension & contemptuousness).

rowan-atkinson-blackadder.jpg

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
D&D / AD&D Artwork - Larry Elmore

8WhOC0Y.png
QHqNnPj.png
nx745d6.png
OhFVbSS.png
gn6DNED.png
MxDR9SB.png
R4mCKbW.png
d95Qm1M.png
A1Tm5p4.png
y2eJQcu.png
PVonz8d.png
WfQqmrn.png
cDULbw6.png
NnTbP8C.png
TJWiDNH.png
iQKIvhJ.png
oupE2AA.png
qqaAMjg.png
BdI6x8m.png
f01rl31.png
35Yihwa.png
CxG4ngg.png
h3RJrLc.png
a1uNoXp.png
6W0i35b.png
c1dxPGd.png
DGGVdjy.png
iiK86OI.png
5V6rWYB.png
kfKO999.png
MkKTIRk.png
C39aWLP.png
LSr3k1g.png
QsoZqk6.png
1nZJ3hl.png
shUgHMo.png
vgnUIG5.png
BaKuvI0.png
iXqMTaL.png
zUOEZkg.png
PZIITDO.png
LchmFjk.png

D&D 'Red Box' Basic Set (7 portraits), D&D 'Blue Box' Expert Set (2 portraits), D&D 'Green Box' Companion Set (7 portraits), D&D 'Black Box' Master Set, AC10 Bestiary of Dragons and Giants (2 portraits), DL5 Dragons of Mystery (13 portraits), Dragonlance Chronicles 2 Cover, DL7 Dragons of Light (2 portraits), Dragonlance Chronicles 3 Cover (3 portraits), Dragonlance "The Portal", FR5 The Savage Frontier, FR Book of Lairs, CN2 Conan the Mercenary

D&D / AD&D Artwork - Clyde Caldwell

tgvsOnc.png
ejVFGBv.png
PUUxH7v.png
uL5f30z.png
OdboUaF.png
jv28v5D.png
ko68hQN.png
2EpsuPE.png
FBENIT6.png
3cpuzX4.png
dgYKSkN.png
acNJTPS.png
YFs68Vw.png
1OQF6bn.png
UGfWs5f.png
xKHzhmr.png
yJX0NMU.png
XVOTBJh.png
OGlexVm.png
CtPTKMA.png
9gINXfl.png
GaEnHmb.png
ayC5lfU.png
npxYq7C.png
qY5PXGl.png
VaLLaBo.png
NFMBy4m.png
AD62BHl.png
pprUtqX.png
YuFRgYd.png
HOqAOjQ.png
A1i3fqT.png

B9 Castle Caldwell and Beyond, CM9 Legacy of Blood, GAZ3 The Principalities of Glantri, GAZ5 The Elves of Alfheim (2 portraits), GAZ9 The Minrothad Guilds, GAZ14 The Atruaghin Clans, I6 Ravenloft, I10: Ravenloft II: The House on Gryphon Hill, I11 Needle (3 portraits), Dragonlance Kindred Spirits cover, Dragonlance "Flight from Darkenwood", DL14 Dragons of Triumph, Dragonlance "Hands of Doom" (2 portraits), Dragonlance "Dark Queen", FRC1 Ruins of Adventure, FRC2 Curse of the Azure Bonds, FRE3 Waterdeep (2 portraits), FR Adventures, FR Campaign Setting 2nd, WG5 Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure, CN1 Conan the Buccaneer, RS1 Red Sonja Unchained (4 portraits), PHBR11 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (2 portraits)

D&D / AD&D Artwork - Jeff Easley

tXjRanr.png
ayR2D8S.png
7gbGFJS.png
6vP2ulj.png
8RuUGpV.png
bDRZlUE.png
CxgKX3e.png

D&D 'Red Box' Basic Set (4 portraits), AD&D 2nd Edition Player's Handbook, FR The Ruins of Undermountain, WGA4 Vecna Lives

D&D / AD&D Artwork - Keith Parkinson

cE4aTde.png
RT1IAOk.png
1PVb3Hp.png
1p8l2tr.png
c3OSlez.png
QjtMcI1.png
bzR64kD.png
SW1MUCx.png
D1xjbcY.png

GDQ1-7 Queen of the Spiders, H2 The Mines of Bloodstone, I3-5 Desert of Desolation, DL3 Dragons of Hope, Dragonlance "Flight of the Dragon Orb", Dragonlance "Lord Soth's Charge", FR Campaign Set 1st, Lankhmar City of Adventure (2 portraits)

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Only 2 of the 90 portraits I created have counterparts in the existing D&D Artwork gallery:
LSr3k1g.png
and
bzR64kD.png

dd3.png
and
dd10.png
dd9.png

Aside from that, the existing D&D Artwork gallery contains another four Elmore portraits
dd1.png
dd11.png
dd12.png
dd2.png

and one Parkinson
dd4.png

plus a few other illustrations that I don't think are by either Elmore, Caldwell, Easley, or Parkinson (though 2 I'm not sure about).
dd8.png
dd5.png
I don't know where these two are from, and I'm not sure who illustrated them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom